Sign in to follow this  
cushionartist

Just bought a blower / need some help

cushionartist

This morning I bought a 79360 blower. It is in pretty decent shape, but missing the crank handle and the piece that comes from the frame that holds the crank ( not sure what that is called ). He says he has it, but will have to find it. In the meantime, I figured I could build one. I have no idea what it looks like. Can someone post a picture of this piece and the hand crank with a few measurements? I would really appreciate it.

I'm in the process of repairing my 416-8 and would love to have both pieces ready before the snow flies.

I also picked up a WH lawn sweeper and a tiller ( needs a little help ) with the mid pulley along with this blower for $350. Not sure if that was a fair price or not, but I wanted the pieces. I told the wife I bought her a lawn sweeper so she won't have to rake an acres' worth of leaves this year and she was exstatic.

Tankman

A few diagrams here - http://www.partstree...nsumer&mn=79360

I often use Partstree for a "peek-a-boo", Partstree is quick with delivery too if you need something.

I mulch my leaves with my deck, only engage the electric PTO when the chute is facing the road. :laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl:

Years ago I had a rear discharge, sweeper was great, was either a Parker or Jackson. :greetings-clappingyellow:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wheelhorsetractormanuals7_5/

wallfish

You can use a 12v power window motor hooked up with a switch to have a power chute.

This is a different blower but the same principle.

MVC-004F-3.jpg

• Like 1

cushionartist

Thanks for the replies. I like the electric setup, pretty slick.

KATO

I like the chain on the front wheels too