Sign in to follow this  
Shynon

Nother lawn ranger

Shynon

After a lenghty road trip I picked up another lawn ranger today serial #62-20863 with a H60 75008 motor recoil start also has the two piece tank. Not sure of the year as my other on is a 62 with an HT55c on it and a two piece tank. Did early 62's come with Ht55's then use an H60 on later 62 models? Will need a carb,air cleaner,drive pulley and steering wheel. Also picked up an 856,dozer blade and misc. parts. Now I have 4 horses to restore probably need to stop looking. Not sure how that works (stop looking). HELP!!!!

Tom

can whlvr

its really hard to quit,so dont bother even trying,lol

Terry M

sounds nice, any pics?

neil

Hi My name is Neil & i am al Wheelhorse addict

looks like your are now well & truly hooked on this addiction , aparently there is no known cure for the addiction & i understand that some of the hard core drugs are easier to shake than this .

Rest assured that you are not alone and you are amongst friends with the same problem .

I do hear that Betty Ford is setting up a clinic for us addicts as it is becoming ever more popular that people with this problem need couciling, but good luck :thumbs: :ROTF:

• Like 1

Shynon
bth_IMG_4541.jpgth_IMG_4547.jpg

rydogg

That was a pretty long road trip....I saw that one on CL and passed on it since it was so far from me and I am an hour south of you. That should have the Lauson but a lot of them were replaced with tecumseh H60 engines and they used the blower shroud and recoil so they still look like a H55 Lauson. Nice little project. The tank should be one piece with a removable dash plate.

Shynon

Yes it was 5hrs one way. So you think the motor has been replaced? Would this be a 62 or 63? with the two piece tank. My 62 has a two piece tank.