Sign in to follow this  
pumper.atv

brinly disk

pumper.atv

just bought a brinly disk and i am curious how the hitch attaches thanks :thanks:

post-1188-0-52662600-1351829834_thumb.jp

kpinnc

You might be able to use the older-style slot hitch with that. See this thread if you don't have one:

The "s"-shaped bent tang on the back of your disk is for connecting a second gang. The straight one is where you hook up to the tractor.

CasualObserver

Looks like you're missing the other "s" part that bolts to the tongue to go on the clevis hitch.

attachment-1.jpg

attachment.jpg

You could probably bend and drill one pretty easy. (or have it done) I think the jaw has to be 3½ inches... but you need to double check that. I don't have a brinly clevis handy to measure. Otherwise, like Kevin said, you can probably use it with a slot hitch.... but I'd still bolt an extension on it.

Don1977

You can use 2 pieces of 2" x 3" x 1/4" angle iron 4" long. Drill the 3" sides with matching 3/4" holes then weld the 2" side together to form a "C" . Then weld a piece of flat iron to that the bolt up to you disk.

dtallon

I just used mine with my 854 last weekend to smooth out the garden after I plowed it. As others have stated, you are missing a piece if you want to hook to a Brinly sleeve hitch. Fortunately for a Wheel Horse, you can just reverse the center bar for use with a slot hitch.

Brinly_DD500_Disc_02.jpg

Brinly_DD500_Disc_04.jpg

• Like 1

pumper.atv

Thanks guys i was thinking that i just needed another piece that was bent but i wanted to verify :thanks: