Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Do your neighbors think you weird?

CHARGER9AUTO

Mine think im nuts... But my parents say at least im not out doing drugs and im staying out of trobule B)

Chris, The same here my parents want me to stay out of trouble so they know where I am all the time to work on tractors . Ben :whistle:

WheelHorse_of_course

Mine think im nuts... But my parents say at least im not out doing drugs and im staying out of trobule :whistle:

Exactly what my wife says!

Not to mention my 2 red tractors have been much less of a mid-life-crisis expense than a red sports car! B)

WheelHorse_of_course

I saw my neighbor yesterday and called him over to tell him his gutter is falling off his garage.

While I was at it B):whistle: I pointed out my shredder which had debuted shortly before. He said "you have almost every attachment for that thing don't you?

I told him how there were at least 40 different attachments listed for my Charger. I told him that a woman friend of mine said - "it's like a Barbie Doll, it's all about the accessories".

To which I concur B)B) :banana:

MaineDad

One of my neighbors (only 5 homes on my road) always came over and helped me with a tune up etc. He really was a engine mentor for me as I was learning the ropes. He has since pasted away, but he always would come over and comment on how impressed he was with the little 753 when I finished plowing the driveway.

The neighbor on the other side of my house just bought a C-145 that I found in a local buy and swap guide last fall. He likes the fact that I know how to take care of these horses. His wife and my wife are the only ones that think I'm a little nuts B)

KyBlue

Wives are supposed to think that aint they?

• Like 1

glenn27

Still a lot cheaper hobby than say--a big boat...or a yearly membership fee @ the country club....

"And those tractors don't argue back--they really seem to appreciate what you do for 'em......" B)

• Like 1

Buzz

My neighbors don't think I'm too weird............ well maybe that time I dumped a bottle of bubble bath in the puddle out front and attacked it with my snowblower they might have B) ........ or brought a picnic table home on a trailer behind the Lawn Ranger from a yard sale a mile away.............. or towed my son's MGB a few houses down with the 856 so he could work on it in his buddies garage......... Hmmmm........... now that I think of it, they probably do. Ah, who cares? :whistle:

charger10us

NOT TO WORRY BUZZ IF THEY DON't THINK YOUR WEIRD, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE !!!!!!! :whistle:B) :banana: :horseplay: B):banghead:B) B)

rustbucket

um i live in the mountains and there seem to be alot of city slickers moveing in from new york city and not a single one of em has seen a lawn tractor i swear cause when i cruze around on my GT-14 i get looked at like i have lost my mind and must be an escaped mental pacient from some place near by.

nhwheelhorse

i have no real neighbors around me.just family and farmers and well the family already thinks i am wierd.tractors going down the road and all around here is a way of life.

Duff

i have no real neighbors around me.just family and farmers and well the family already thinks i am wierd.tractors going down the road and all around here is a way of life.

Good morning, nhwheelhorse, and :whistle:

Where are you at? I'm in NH , too!

Duff B)

DMESS

My neighbors are wierd...........they don't have any Wheel Horses. B)

phipsi27

I'll tell you what, that there is funny!

B)

linen beige

My neighbors are weird...........they don't have any Wheel Horses. B)

:group:

WheelHorse_of_course

well maybe that time I dumped a bottle of bubble bath in the puddle out front and attacked it with my snowblower they might have B) ........

:banana: :whistle:

Woo hoo! Great idea.

I installed the front hitch on my Charger this spring. The first time I used it was last weekend with the chipper/shredder.

Now that I have the hitch on and the deck off I thought it would be a good time to give the snow blower a test run.

B)B)B) for the good idea on how to test it :horseplay: !!!

:banghead:

charger10us

Most of my neb. have Crapsman, so they take the car or pick-up to the bank or post office.. Me, I'll take 1 wheel horse to the bank,then bring it home, then get on another one & go to the post office, & just ride the rest of them around town.

Mc Donalds is about 2 miles down the road & I have had them through the drive through!!!!

• Like 1

nhwheelhorse

in between mass and keene state college.

CasualObserver

Rolf, when you do your "test".... B)

Teddy da Bear

I know I have chimed in before..... But that remark about the weird neighbors brought to mind something.

My one neighbor (the one that neglects her kids) uses a snow blower to remove rocks from the yard after winter!! :whistle:

I thought that was the funniest thing I ever saw.....but a few weeks ago she outdid herself... She walked out a second story window on top of her front porch with a gas powered weed whacker and proceeded to weedwhack some tall hedge surrounding the porch!! B)

Rednecks crack me up!

CasualObserver

My one neighbor uses a snow blower to remove rocks from the yard after winter!!

Well.... I suppose the snowblower put them in the yard during the winter... only makes good sense that it should be used to return them to the driveway?! B) :whistle:

Teddy da Bear

Not exactly....lol This is a dirt road and it was from the passing snow plows.

It was not just a few rocks, but in some places the gravel was 6 inches high and a yard across! B)

KyBlue

YOu know if you took some video... I bet theyd be REALLY popular on Youtube!!!

combatmp29r

Hmmm well lets see each of my neighbors has 1 tractor, well maybe not each two only have push mowers. I have 15 horses. You tell me if they think I'm weird. Oh and onw won't talk to me anymore because my tractors are Red not Green. :wtf: Was all kinds of friendly till the first horse arrived. Heres your sign buddy :imstupid: B)

TT

You have a green one there now, right Joel?

Show him how big of a POS it is and then he'll see why you have red ones. B)

T-Mo

Oh and onw won't talk to me anymore because my tractors are Red not Green. :wtf: Was all kinds of friendly till the first horse arrived. Heres your sign buddy :imstupid: :whistle:

Joel, is it because your tractors aren't green, or because the engines that are in them are turned 90 degrees that your neighbors won't talk with you? B)