Sign in to follow this  
bowtiebutler956

What kind of toys do you have in your house?

HorseFixer

informed my wife I was going to put my engines on display in the house. Her initial reaction was :jaw: followed by :ranting: , but once she calmed down, she finally agreed that I had at least some say in how the house was decorated, even if it was a very small say. :ychain: So here is the vue right next to the computer desk, as she would not let me put them in the living room!

Matt

Matt, Yer my HERO! :handgestures-thumbupright: However I would Vie for real estate like say on the Dining room table. That way when yer eating yer corn flakes you can admire your handy work! :ychain: If she says anything you tell her Duke says its okay. :eusa-whistle:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

informed my wife I was going to put my engines on display in the house. Her initial reaction was :jaw: followed by :ranting: , but once she calmed down, she finally agreed that I had at least some say in how the house was decorated, even if it was a very small say. :ychain: So here is the vue right next to the computer desk, as she would not let me put them in the living room!

Matt

Matt, Yer my HERO! :handgestures-thumbupright: However I would Vie for real estate like say on the Dining room table. That way when yer eating yer corn flakes you can admire your handy work! :ychain: If she says anything you tell her Duke says its okay. :eusa-whistle:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

That would be a nice vue, and actually my son, and I put his Briggs 9FB to his 52 Bantam on the kitchen table, for a couple pics when his mom wasn't home, one day. You'll notice by the smile on his face, that he thought that was great, and we both agreed that it was probabally best if we didn't tell mom!! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

post-6076-0-16497200-1350742540.jpg

post-6076-0-72423400-1350742570.jpg

post-6076-0-89911300-1350742617_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-24412800-1350742707.jpg

Edited by bowtiebutler956

1maidenfan

I have several railroad related signs on display and a railroad oil can. Also have a couple of old electrical meters I bought at a junk auction where I used to work. In a closet I store all my old HO model trains and accessories. I have half a bookshelf of full of 3 ring binders containing wheel horse manuals and literature. Of which I can never find the one I am looking for. :banghead:

What no BROWNS stuff every where??? Some fan you are and you wanted MY tickets!!! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Hammerhead

Well I collect several different types of garden tractors of course, everything related to Wheel Horse, paper work, manuals, signs and anything else with WH on it. I also collect old bicycles, mostly Schwinn's. Have a ton of old oil cans and gas related signs, 5 gallon oil and gas cans. Old matchbox cars, Hotwheels and 1/24th slot cars! Not to mention, old pencil sharpeners, wood rulers, wood planes and carpentry tools. I guess I am a collector of all things old and cool! LOL! Keith

• Like 1

Terry M

Sorry Matt, couldn,t fit this in my house to make room for my tractors in the garage :angry-banghead: ...Which means I have to park my truck outside. :handgestures-thumbdown: Which is good because now my wife may let me build a yard barn in the back yard next year. :handgestures-thumbupright: which is really good so Denny doesn't have to store my tractors for me :greetings-waveyellow: .

It all works out some way or another....I hope.

post-5864-0-26400200-1351044133_thumb.jp

• Like 2

bowtiebutler956

That looks like alot of fun Terry! :text-datsphatyo:

Coadster32

I sold off our motorcycle, and will be selling off our two snowmobiles for this new aquisition which is now in my garage.

Picture002-9.jpg

• Like 2

Ken B

Very nice Chris! Is that the Camaro you were telling me about? I wish I still had mine, it was a 78 Z-28 350 4-speed with 3.73 gears in it. That Z-28 was a mint low mileage one woman owner car. For a mostly stock car It got up and went and I could easily chirp all 4 gears. When a 69 SS 396 Chevelle was available I parted ways with the Z-28. My wife was pissed! The Z-28 is the only car I ever owned that she actually would drive and she loved it. The first pic is from almost 20 yrs ago. The second pic is about 5 yrs. ago. My wife walked out of work and there it was, parked right next to her! The second pic is of the good side, the other side was smashed and they trashed the interior. I have been looking for another early Z-28 but good ones are hard to come by these days.

ScannedImage-12.jpg

ScannedImage-11.jpg

• Like 1

Coadster32

That car is nice Ken!!! I love the Z28 hood, and rims. They definatly moved out of their own way. My brother-in-law had one when we were younger. She must have really loved it for the wedding shot. I remember you telling me how she dumped the clutch at the stop sign. Kick ass keeper wife for sure!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Tap53

No Comment !!!! It Would Embarrass My Wife

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

We weren't talking about those kinds of toys! :ROTF:

Tap53

We weren't talking about those kinds of toys! :ROTF:

oops, Sorry!!! Sometimes I have a one crack mind.

• Like 1