Sign in to follow this  
zieg72

Approx worth??

zieg72

My son and I picked up a mostly original 1045 with deck and snow plow. It is in fairly good shape and retains the original tires. It runs but has some issues that need to be addressed. I am looking for a ballpark figure as to what it might be worth all painted up pretty and able to cut grass and do a fairly good job at it. It is a father and son project, he is 17, and he spent all the money so far. Trying to make a life lesson out of it. Thanks in advance.

Attached Image

post-3-1217008007.jpg

BairleaFarm

as is with the plow id give 500$ or so for it. Im in central ky

Jim_M

You don't see a lot of 1045's. It's worth whatever you can get somebody to pay for it. If you put it on eBay, the boys would go nuts for it.

HorseFixer

As jim said it all depends what a person is willing to pay. But if it was restored to cherry shape I think you could get $600.00 to $700.00 for it. B)

Duke

Brrly1

Heck from the picture that you show, I think I would leave it just as it is.Nice,unrestored condition could be worth more than restored condition. My two cents. Burly B)

Brrly1

If you get a chance,why don't you add some more pictures and show what the ol' girl really looks like. Burly

B)

zieg72

If you get a chance,why don't you add some more pictures and show what the ol' girl really looks like. Burly

B)

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3815 is the first post on this tractor when I didn't know what it was. I need to figure out photobucket so I can put larger pics on but in the meantime...