Sign in to follow this  
Lux Man

Greetings and salutations

Lux Man

As you can tell by my number of posts, I just joined yesterday. I mostly want to say thank you to all of you who participate here helping newbies like me and your fellow WH lovers. I re-built my 1989 90hp Evinrude a few years back and found tremendous help on line at a Evinrude forum. I learned allot from that re-build and tried to give back by helping others as best I could. What brought me here is the fact that my 13 yr. old son has the itch for a tractor. We're looking at a C-160 that's for sale locally. It has some issues with the engine so I posted my question in the engine forum and have already been helped allot. To be honest I'm not sure if we will buy the C-160 - it's his money so buying the right one is critical. I'm sure it has other issues besides the engine which is to be expected I guess. If we do buy it I'm sure I'll be back for more help.

So- thank you for all that you do here to support your love of the WH tractors, I'm glad you are here and keep up the good work.

nylyon

:WRS: While I have no idea about the C-160 that you are looking at, it is a popular sought after model and most parts are pretty easy to come by. There are a lot of members in your area, so be sure to check the classifieds section for machines and parts.

Again :WRS:

CasualObserver

:WRS: Whereabouts are you? I live just west of Rochester. I assume by what you're looking at, you're somewhere around the cities.

Lux Man

We are in Anoka. We were in Rochester just a week ago, made the trip down to buy a 1999 Jeep.

Sparky

:WRS:

Glad to hear your boy is going to be a WH guy!

Mike..........

Kelly

1maidenfan

:text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomeconfetti: :WRS:

Lux Man

I had the privilege of meeting Joebob from this forum yesterday over the phone. What a helpful guy and a wealth of information. I was most impressed by the fact that he has a tractor for sale which is why I called him but the emphasis of our conversation was not on him trying to sell me a tractor. He really was just trying to help me. He was very cordial and invited myself and son to visit his place to see what he has and to better understand the WH line, which we may very well take him up on.

Jake Kuhn

Terry M

:WRS: from Rosemount, MN. Glad to have you on :rs:

VinsRJ

Welcome to RS!

can whlvr