Sign in to follow this  
Teddy da Bear

Let's play a game....

Teddy da Bear

I had some parts that followed my 1054 home. I do believe these are wheel horse parts.

What are they and what do they belong to?

I do not recognize them... So since there was not much activity on my sickle bar mower thread, I thought I would post a picture of these parts in hopes that someone could identify them.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Image

post-4-1216830195.jpg

kj4kicks

Moved this to the tractor area, until we figure out what these pieces are. Just in case they're not implement parts. B)

DMESS

Okay, the piece in the upper left appears to be a gas tank support block for the 953/1054/1054A. The one to it's right is part of the attachment hardware for the 48" mower from the same machines. (It's broken by the way)

The large part at the bottom......no clue! B)

CasualObserver

Can we see the backside of the big one? It seems to be a belt guard of some kind to me, but those two holes would make it darn near impossible to get a belt run through there. Scratch-Head.gif

linen beige

Okay, the piece in the upper left appears to be a gas tank support block for the 953/1054/1054A. The one to it's right is part of the attachment hardware for the 48" mower from the same machines. (It's broken by the way)

The large part at the bottom......no clue! B)

I would concur with Dustin, but the tank supports weren't cut out in a smooth curve. They had a flat area between two curves to fit the flat top of the tank.

Easy way to tell if that IS a fuel tank support, the originals were made of WOOD!

Teddy da Bear

Dmess!!!! I did not need to hear the word "broken"

Can you show me a whole one/unbroken of these?? Thingy's?...lol

I did not want to clutter the tractor discussion area for the same reason KJ...I thought these parts might go to an attachment.

Here is a pic of the other side of the big item. I thought someone at the auction said it was a clutch cover....but I did not think so. Also included these little items.....they look wheel horse too.

Attached Image

post-3-1216838730.jpg