Sign in to follow this  
tzthompson

Help Identifying Mowing Deck

tzthompson

I have looked at the chart for interchanging implements but don't know which deck I have. I would like to print the owners manual and parts list for this deck if anyone can identify the model number. It came on a Wheel Horse I bought which was an 854 frame with some 702 body parts. I have since found another 702 and would like to use the deck on it. The deck measures 32" across the shell and the blades are approximately 16 1/4" long. Thanks for you help!post-7244-0-54901200-1349005333.jpgpost-7244-0-76699500-1349005350.jpg

TT

That's actually an older mounting carriage on a newer shell.

Try RM-323 or RM-324 for the top half, and RM-326, RM-327, or 5-2321 for the shell, etc.

tzthompson

Thanks for your reply. I am assuming then that the mounting carriage will work on the 702 according to the interchanging chart. I want to use the 702 as a worker not a restoration project. The 702 currently has a 42" sickle bar mower mounted so I haven't tried mounting this deck.

TT

Correct - this deck will work on your 702 - unless it has larger/wider rear tires than the original 6.00-12's. (potential interference with the gauge wheels on the deck)