Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Added some "bling" to the barn.......

whfan74

Well since the show is just around the corner we figured we better get some stuff taken care of that has been neglected for quite some time.

The first order of business was to finally hang the sign that we picked up last December..........embarrassing I know. Ordered some new letters, rewired it and up she went. We are pretty happy with how it turned out once it was all lit up........

WheelHorselightedsign.jpg

The next item on the agenda was the beautiful neon sign that a good friend (Jeremy H.) hooked us up with. Mom and I bought this sign and presented it to dad for his birthday here recently. Before anything got damaged we wanted to make sure it was secured to the wall in a nice safe place. The neon looks great on it but is kind of blurry from a crappy cell phone. If interested in one of these check with Jeremy at the show next weekend and he can get you fixed up. They are definitely worth the money and well constructed. Here it is...........

WheelHorseneon.jpg

• Like 3

squonk

Keep the neon sign off at night. If there is a way in you'll have more gnats that you can shake a stick at. :jaw:

Jake Kuhn

looks great scott! Can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks!!! :bow-blue:

dclarke

Nice signs Scott, I'm sure those add another nice touch to the shop. :thumbs:

AMC RULES

They both look great...no way I could've waited that long to bask in all their glory. :bow-blue:

whfan74

Thanks you guys! They really do add to what we already have. Wall space is now become a premium in the barn. I guess there are plenty of things to look at which is good I guess. I feel very fortunate to have been able to come across some nice items to display.

TT

Keep the neon sign off at night. If there is a way in you'll have more gnats that you can shake a stick at. :jaw:

Around here, neon lights lit at night draw barflies. :hide:

squonk

Around here, neon lights lit at night draw barflies. :hide:

That too and man are they UGLY!! :scared-eek: