Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Wellllllll since "TT" showed some of his best

BPjunk

This wheely was at a tractor pull using a walk on sled, the tractor is my 1967 model 1267 six speed. :whistle:

At the time this picture was taken the front end was still going up and the flagman then stopped me from pullin' thinking I was going to flip! B)

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1216778373.jpg

HorseFixer

RIDE "EM" COWBOY! B):whistle: Bill Looks Like Yer Gritten Yer Teeth! B)

Duke

BPjunk

This was the first picture of me posted on the internet .... hey my hair was a different color!

Still using a walk on pullin' sled my 1960 Suburban 400 was pullin' a exstreamly large man. (note the size of the guys fore arm as it is bigger then my head) :whistle:

Still no problem pulling this load with a Wheel Horse. B)

Attached Image

post-3-1216778850.jpg

mack1605

The big man has pretty good balance ( look mom no hands)

BPjunk

Uh ....... and well there is this one ...... the reason wheely bars are now MANDITORY on my pullin' tractors.

This was the first time I pulled with the 633 diesel BEAST and the tractor came right up at two thirds of the way down the track!

I tried to get Eldon to take a picture while I did a wheely on the '500' SPECIAL raffle prize tractor at the Little Guys Show ..... but I think he was a bit shaken after he saw what I could do! B)

Attached Image

post-3-1216779575.jpg

HorseFixer

Uh ....... and well there is this one ...... the reason wheely bars are now MANDITORY on my pullin' tractors.

This was the first time I pulled with the 633 diesel BEAST and the tractor came right up at two thirds of the way down the track!

I tried to get Eldon to take a picture while I did a wheely on the '500' SPECIAL raffle prize tractor at the Little Guys Show ..... but I think he was a bit shaken after he saw what I could do! B)

WoW Now thats a wheelie :whistle: TT I dunno if ya can top that one! Looks like its a "FULL PULL" to me B)

Duke

BPjunk

This is another old picture of my Suburban 400 pullin' . I would take it up to PA to tractor pull with, with just two 55 pound cast factory weights and 4 horse power ....... never really did use the front tires much!

Attached Image

post-3-1216780988.jpg

Stigian

Looking at all the people on the sled in the first photo Bill, Im guessing the bus service isnt that good B):whistle:

Only kidding, Nice pics Bill B)

Teddy da Bear

That last picture looks like the track is downhill.

TT

I've had a few of them on seat backs and fender tips before! :whistle:

No one was ever around to take pictures though -- and I'm really kinda happy 'bout that. B)

Deere Hunter

Bill,

I remember a few years back at the Berryville show.....you needed a set of wheelie bars! I wont mention how it happened B) , but Sharon had to brush the grass off your back when it was over. HAHA Is that why I havnt seen the big chain at the shows anymore? LOL

Ya know all the WH's that pull good have their front end hanging a foot or two in the air going down the track. :horseplay:

HorseFixer

I've had a few of them on seat backs and fender tips before! B)

No one was ever around to take pictures though -- and I'm really kinda happy 'bout that. B)

I can imagine and dont doubt you a bit bro! :whistle:

Duke

oldandred

Bill,

I remember a few years back at the Berryville show.....you needed a set of wheelie bars! I wont mention how it happened B) , but Sharon had to brush the grass off your back when it was over. HAHA Is that why I havnt seen the big chain at the shows anymore? LOL

Ya know all the WH's that pull good have their front end hanging a foot or two in the air going down the track. :horseplay:

yea well I was there also and looking over were he was and all i saw was two boots in the air hehehehehehe it must have been bill in a pull off :whistle:

nylyon

Those are some great pictures Bill.

mailman

:whistle:

I enjoyed this thread. We should have a wheelie thread just for our members attempts (and failures B) ) at wheelies.

Sparky

Hmmm, I shoulda got a pic of my neighbor with a cast on his hand/wrist from doing an unexpected wheelie on the pavement B) .

Mike...........

nylyon

And you don't have a picture of that Mike? B)

Sparky

Nope. But I promise the next time he busts up a wrist doin a pavement wheelie I'll get a pic.

Do you want a pic of the hand or a pic of the look on his face B) .

I know he's gonna read this and I'm gonna get some flack fer sure.

Mike..........

BPjunk

Bill,

I remember a few years back at the Berryville show.....you needed a set of wheelie bars! I wont mention how it happened :whistle: , but Sharon had to brush the grass off your back when it was over. HAHA Is that why I havnt seen the big chain at the shows anymore? LOL

Uh ... yeah Wayne and Jerry,

Ya'll would have to bring THAT story up!

OK OK it was one of those high testosterone days and we had a large group of Wheel Horse folks at a show in northern Virginia. Well along comes a Cub Cadet with a V twin Briggs engine, a Harley exhuast system and STOCK CAR TIRES ....... no way was this guy on the Cub Cadet just going drive by with out showing ME jus' how tough he was!!! B)WELL OUT COMES THE CHAIN! The Cub Cadet was hooked buisness end to buisness end to my 654 with the SR-64 speed reduction kit! B)B):banghead: My 654 with 110 pounds of cast iron wheel weights and a speed reduction unit no way was the Wheel Horse pride gonna be let down, I mean pullin' a tractor with SLICK stock car tires what could be easyer????? B):banghead: Well this where I did not complete doin' the MATH to this equation ...... hummmmm let's see 110 pounds of wheel weights + speed reduction + __________ =? OH yeah ... the model 654 has a aluminum engine block AND absolutly NO weight in the front of the tractor! Jus' as soon as the chain got tight the front end of the 654 came up off the ground AND my BUTT hit the ground! :):banghead::o:banghead: Yup dented rear fenders and a some really hurtin' pride .... yeah plus the dirty pants too. <_<

perry

great pics B) and great story bill ...... :whistle: