Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

New Addition to the Family

stevasaurus

My friend Squonk (Mike) found this little guy wandering around in the woods near him and rescued him for me. Thanks Mike. He'll be turning wrenches in no time. :)

Videocallsnapshot22-1_zpsf1988d71.png

Sparky

Oh sure....they're cute when they're small and young, but then he'll grow up and you wont be able to feed and house him and you'll conveniently leave him by the side of the road near a Florida swamp.

Then we'll all be reading about it in the National Enquirer. "DINO SPOTTED IN FLORIDA SWAMP" will be the headlines found in supermarket checkout-lines all over the country.

Mike............

• Like 1

buckrancher

Oh sure....they're cute when they're small and young, but then he'll grow up and you wont be able to feed and house him and you'll conveniently leave him by the side of the road near a Floride swamp.

Then we'll all be reading about it in the National Enquirer. "DINO SPOTTED IN FLORIDA SWAMP" will be the headlines found in supermarket checkout-lines all over the country.

Mike............

Yea right next to the latest sighting of bat boy

JimD

:confusion-confused: Wonder where Squonk found the little guy....

Eggman_zpsabcc5080.gif

Jake Kuhn

:ROTF:

AMC RULES

Go figure...the squonk found it in just hanging out in the woods.

So, what was the squonk doing in the woods?

OH yeah...I forgot, he lives there too. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squonk

Ken B

The Squonk was wandering around in the woods and found.....Another Squonk? A dino? What the hell is a Squonk anyways? While at the Wheel Horse show I asked the Squonk his self that very question and the answer was something like this? I believe it is his favorite song.

• Like 1

Trouty56

A squonk is closely related to the elusive snipe that many guests from the city are asked help hunt for by the country folk. The same snipe kit can be used (permits are included) but to hunt a squonk the hunter must ride a wheel horse.

• Like 1

squonk

Wife and I go Geo-cacheing and found him in the woods near Oswego N.Y. Along with him was a little toy boot with an I.D. tag. We were able to track the boot and it came all the way from Hawaii. I saw the little Dino in there and said "A little Stevasauras!" My wife said "WHAT?" As far as a Squonk goes, the songs' not complete with out this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53URraoYFQ

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Wife and I go Geo-cacheing and found him in the woods near Oswego N.Y. Along with him was a little toy boot with an I.D. tag. We were able to track the boot and it came all the way from Hawaii. I saw the little Dino in there and said "A little Stevasauras!" My wife said "WHAT?" As far as a Squonk goes, the songs' not complete with out this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53URraoYFQ

:ROTF: did you have to explain to her? :ychain:

squonk

:ROTF: did you have to explain to her? :ychain:

She's seen the pics from the shows. :) I dragged her out her chair to show her Steve's picture holding the little guy, She just said "KIDS!"
  • Like 1

squonk

"DINO SPOTTED IN FLORIDA SWAMP"

As my goofy biology teacher used to say, "Dinosowers in the Swump! :confusion-scratchheadblue: