Sign in to follow this  
AMC RULES

Items location?

AMC RULES

I see ebay has changed their auction format somewhat since I last visited...can somebody please tell me where I look now to find the item's location? :scratchead:

JimD

It's in smaller print right under the shipping info Craig. :thumbs: Time for an eye exam? Fly.gif :teasing-poke:

• Like 1

rmaynard

You can set your personal preferences to show item location when searching as well. Some of the changes are terrible. They don't show the entire description now. You have to use the scroll buttons. You'd think that for the fees they charge, the site would be PERFECT. But nooooo.

squonk

I'd like to see some changes to the classifieds here. A lot of the ads don't have it and the member map shows you just a few roads. It be nice if the location isn't in the ad you could click on the map and it would tell you.

Shuboxlover

Didn't it used to say the city and state it shipped from??? Now it just seems to list the country :eusa-think:

JimD

Here's an example from an ebay add as to location and content of the information:

Shipping

calculate

Item location:

Riley, KS, United States

Ships to:

Worldwide

AMC RULES

Thanks Jim, I do see the changed location now...apparently though, only visible when the seller includes one. :thumbs: