SomeGuy892

257-H Snow Blower

SomeGuy892

Hello,

I have a 257-H with only 300 hours which came with the original snow blower. The guy who sold it to me hadnt attached it in years and knew it was missing the draw bar to raise and lower the blower but wasnt sure what else. After doing a bit of research I believe I am also missing a bracket with a few pulleys that helps to route the belt from the blower to the pulley off of the motor. What I am wondering is if anyone can give me a hand in determining if I am missing any additional parts and where I could potentially find used parts at? Is there such a thing as a lawn tractor salvage yard? I attached a few pictures so you can see what I am working with.

Thanks,

Nick

Also I was curious if anyone knew if my tractor would accept any of the newer two stage blowers. Also attached another pic

post-7702-0-91431900-1347836143_thumb.jp

post-7702-0-85919700-1347836145_thumb.jp

post-7702-0-27651800-1347836147_thumb.jp

post-7702-0-57749800-1347836149_thumb.jp

post-7702-0-05566200-1347836151_thumb.jp

post-7702-0-00263700-1347836318_thumb.jp

Road-Track

:WRS:

The snow thrower you have is WH/toro # 06-37SK01

Here is a parts diagram that will show all the parts needed and names.

http://www.partstree...7" Snowthrower,

Using the Toro number on internet searches helps or talk to one of the vendors like Kelly.

Hope this helps, I don't have a blower for my 257H, only the plow.

Forest Road

These blowers work very well. It'll be worth finding the missing pieces.

Brayburks

Did you ever find the parts for your blower?  I'm in the same boat, but I'm missing the front mount and idler pulley bracket. I'm in PA. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Reel Mower Freak
On February 27, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Brayburks said:

Did you ever find the parts for your blower?  I'm in the same boat, but I'm missing the front mount and idler pulley bracket. I'm in PA. Hope you can help. Thanks.

He hasn't been on here since 2013 so don't hold your breath on an answer.

dragordie

I purchased a 257-H last spring. Now that mowing season is done here in Northern Indiana. I want to pull the mower deck off and put on the snow blower that came with the tractor. The snow blower is a 06-37SK01.I cant find how or anyone with knowledge on the installation. anyone help with pictures of the snow blower attached Have A Blessed and Safe 2018   

gwest_ca

What you need is an operator manual but we do not have one nor do we have one for a later model which is likely the same.

The parts list may help as they are very accurate when it comes to illustrations. Help you determine what goes were.

Click on the fuzzy picture and download the file from there.

Garry

Try this

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm?xcaller=Toro

Enter the 06-37SK01 model number (01 are numbers) and type in the word none for a serial number. 12 page operator manual is $2.00.

Link was bad - changed it.

NolanK

Could you show a side view of that front plate, where to those long pieces attach to?  I have a 252-H