Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Quick Hitch??? What is it? Hard to find?

Challenger

What's a "Quick Hitch" and what Toro Wheel Horse attachments need it? Is there just one standard Quick Hitch for ALL tractors and various attachments? Or does each attachment have its own unique Quick Hitch?

Where does the Quick Hitch connect to the tractor?

I'm planning on mounting a snow blade on a 520h.

Thanks.

squonk

:wh: used to call the hitches quick hitch on the early 60's tractors anyway. My 64 704 called the hitch for the mower decks "Quick Hitch.' they have the same dimensions as the tach a matic. I built a mid grader for my 704 and it fits on my 76 C-160 with the tach a matic with no mods. I think you are referring to the rear axle hitch for the blade and tillers. I don't think there are differences through the years except the early one like my 704's were 2 separate pieces and the newer ones like my 160 had a connector bar between them

Challenger

The tractor already has a Grader Blade, does that use the same "Quick Hitch" as the snow blade?

Thanks.

Don1977

The snow blade attached to a hitch mounted under the rear axle. Not sure what grader blade you have there are two . One attaches to the tach-a matic under the engine the other attached under the rear axle.