Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

Who made these???

B-8074

I picked up a 3 gang mower set the other day. The lead mower was locked up so I tore it apart and the small gear on the reel shaft was broke. That took care of that problem. But only one out of the 3 cuts good. Two of the mowers are know missing one the the gears on the reel.

Does anyone know who made these and where I might be able to get parts? The only numbers I found are SP 279 which is on the front mower and SP 278 are on the other 2. I did see WH 213 on the inside of one of the wheels. Any help would be great. I can get more pics.

post-2569-0-91104300-1346685056.jpg

gomer gump

i remember seeing something similar to this at sear,s and wards when i was a kid in the 60, s don,t think wheel horse made this but possible

AMC RULES

That one doesn't look anything like my :wh: reel mower, but mine is a front mounted unit...so...it's hard tellin' not knowin'.

post-3498-0-07076700-1346692908_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-41528800-1346693072_thumb.jp

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Well, Home Depot has one called a SP-501 ProMow Sports Field 5-Gang Pull-Behind Reel Mower7, and a SP-701 that is a ProMow Sports Field 7-Gang mower.......Maybe a ProMow?????

CasualObserver

B-8074

Thanks guys. They are definitely Roxy - Bonnar. I emailed them and they responded right back. I have been emailing back and forth and should be able to get what I need to get them back in good working order.

Here's a couple more pics.

post-2569-0-37526100-1346871772_thumb.jp