Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

PANZER 551 # 16 Comes Home!

HorseFixer

Got home from camping today and a friend of mine I went to school with gave me a call and said that he heard I collected Ole' Wheel Horse Tractors. I allready have a 551 but this one was so close Out by Barron Lake I Couldnt Pass It up. Not bad for a $ 50.00 bill. He said he got it from a cousin of his that lived in conneticut and had a PANZER! Some of the paint musta jumped off of the panzer and onto this one. Funny how so many of these tractors find their way back home to the SB area B)

Duke

P7110253.jpg

P7110254.jpg

P7110255.jpg

P7110256.jpg

Rollerman

Nice find Duke...deffinately color challenged though. B)

perry

well worth the $50 B)

nuthin a few cans of krylon cant fix.

Kelly

Nice find, Want to double your money??

perry

Nice find, Want to double your money??

good one kelly B) . gas not included

BairleaFarm

sweet deal. Id paint that this week B)

Suburban 550

Nice find Duke. Wish I had your connections in finding all those round hood tractors. Good luck with it. Ray

HorseFixer

Nice find Duke. Wish I had your connections in finding all those round hood tractors. Good luck with it. Ray

Ray I gotta tell ya... I was hopeing so much before I arrived at his place and while digging thru his shed that it was gonna be a 550. all he told me was it was a old one with and hye called it a "NUTT WARMER" B)B) first time I ever herd um called that, usually the ole "Ball Burner" B)

Anyways It was a 551 One thing for sure since I have two guess I will have plenty of parts to make a good one. Kelly Im gonna sit tiight cause I have some tractors that need parts. seat pans pegs and so forth I dont want to part this trctor out but it is missing belt gaurd, starter, and a couple other things I dunno yet. :whistle:

Duke