Sign in to follow this  
WH_Hobie

Fall NAMA show

WH_Hobie

Well boys, the fall NAMA show in PA is just around the bend. It is the weekend after Labor Day, and I was just wandering who was coming and what they were bringing.

wh_702 (Hobie): 1962 702 puller

kj4kicks

Well you KNOW I'll be there!

Not sure what I'll drag along yet, besides a tent and a few RS banners.

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!

WH_Hobie

trust me eldon we'll even have an ice cream social with a few other guys B)

Suburban 550

I'm counting on being there Nick. What days are all of you going? Hope you have room in your back yard to set up a tent for wife and I to stay. I'll probably bring the 550 along.

WH_Hobie

i'll be going all days yeah we've got plenty of room

TT

I'll be going all days. Yeah -- we've got plenty of room.

All days you don't have to be in school. :whistle:

And plenty of room, huh????? We don't even have a back yard! B)

Ray.... we'll get something worked out if y'all come to the show -- even if Nick has to sleep in the woods so you two can have his room. B)

HorseFixer

All days you don't have to be in school. :whistle:

And plenty of room, huh????? We don't even have a back yard! B)

Ray.... we'll get something worked out if y'all come to the show -- even if Nick has to sleep in the woods so you two can have his room. B)

Uhhht oh! B) Looks like hobie is walkin a tight rope! B)

Duke

Suburban 550

Thanks TT. I just might take you up on the offer. I won't be coming till Friday morning and will talk to you before then. I hope to see all of you again. Had a good time last show.

TT

If anyone is coming to the show and wants to check on room availablity at a local hotel, here's the phone number & address for Bestway: (814) 355-7535 ~~~ 1023 N Eagle Valley Road, Milesburg, PA 16853

Due to the close proximity of Penn State University and the home game against Oregon State the same weekend of the NAMA show, hotels with vacancy might be tough to find. B)

Bestway is only about 8 miles from me and about 15 miles from the show. It is located directly off of exit 158 of I-80.

bambooheels

im always asking question.

im curious what is the NAMA show? is it bigger or smaller then the w/h show from june? is there trading or just a show. please any info would help thanks guys.. B)

TT

Nittany Antique Machinery Asociation website

NAMA spring show pictures here at RS

The flea market section itself is as big as the WHCC show grounds. There are usually some tractors and parts for sale there, but mostly it is just typical flea market "stuff".

Anyone with an appreciation for antique machinery would enjoy this show - if they are close enough to attend. Anything from hit & miss engines to antique cars / trucks to steam traction engines can be found there, along with hundreds of pieces of farm equipment and garden tractors. B)

WH_Hobie

well boys some things have changed dad now owns my 702 and b-112 but the electro is pretty much mine. I'm gonna take the electro to the show and it should have the front wheels painted by then and new tires.so all is a go up here just want to know who is all coming so if ya'll could reply to ths it will be nice you can PM me with any questions

Thanks, Hobie (nick)