Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Cold enough for ya???

squonk

Got a call today at work. A/c doesn't seem to be working. Of course it's 45 min. from quitting time. Unit on the roof and a storm coming. I open it up and find this! Won't be fixed today. A good 3" of ice in spots. I go down to the office to tell them and I find out "it's been acting up for a week" :jaw: Now they call me. Freakin women! :roll: :*****: :banghead:

post-2380-0-44289000-1344983587_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-22286700-1344983618_thumb.jp

AMC RULES

What...you can't read minds either? :)

bowtiebutler956

Its kind of hard for air to flow through a solid brick of ice! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

rmaynard

Here's how you solve that problem. Use an ice pick. Chop off a couple of pieces of ice, grab that bottle of Captain Morgan from under the seat of your truck and enjoy.

By the way, :text-coolphotos:

smoreau

Evaporator most likely will need to be cleaned out after it thaws out. Mine did that 3 times this spring, dang cat hair all over it. Cleaned it all out and hasn't had a issue sense. If its not dirty, it could be a leak in it.

squonk

Belt was shot causing low air flow. No cats in the school building but there's been a wood chuck hanging around Hmmm.....

smoreau

That will do it to! A sensitive thermostat is also been issues for this problem. Evaporator gets cold, shuts off and humidity condenses on the evaporator, and then it kicks back on and freezes and plugs up the air flow. Low air flow will also do it.