Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Update Great lakes Wheel horse show in MI

Kelly

Well I guess I will have a new set of AG tires for the raffle this year, 23x8.5x12 on powder coated wheels, and for those that don't know about the show here is a quick write up I've been posting on CL, you can contact me here if you would like for questions or more info.

Time is almost here for the Great lakes Wheel horse show, in Charlotte MI. 48813 held at the Eaton county fairgrounds Aug. 3rd 4th and 5th this show is held in conjunction with the Big and little tractor day’s show, where all makes and sizes are welcome, but I host the WH part of the show, we have tractor games, a tractor pulled train ride for the little ones, or if you fit in the carts, there are kiddy pedal tractor pulls with prizes for all that enter, there will be a raffle on sat, for a new set of 23x8.5x12 ag tires on powder coated wheels, in WH color, and many other prizes.

Your welcome to drive your tractor around as much as you would like as long as you keep your speed down with all the pedestrians around.

We have a growing swap meet area, fleamarket and more.

There are big and little tractor pulls, and on sun. will be truck pulls.

We are close to downtown Charlotte with nice restaurants to eat at, and all kinds of fast food, we will have some food on site also.

We have camping on the grounds with nice wooded lots with elect. For $15 a night, or there are a few motels very near by, if you’re not into camping.

Please bring a tractor or two more if you have them, they do not have to be pretty or a show tractor, many of mine are far from nice but prime examples of a working machine.

We have a $3 gate fee pre person, but it is free if you bring a tractor to show or sell.

If you need more info contact me at kmhollister@sbcglobal.net with Wheel horse show in the heading, Thanks and hope to see you here.

decksetter

Can't wait! :banana-tux:

Martin

looking forward to lots of seat time, and some relaxing.........

and some campfiring........

smoreau

Two weeks to go!! Been looking forward to this show sense last year! Trying to be patient :)

Kelly

I thought I was going to have to say no open fires in the camp grounds, we have not had rain in 7 weeks here, but as of right now it has rained for near 12 hours mostly light rain, but rain non the less, we may still have to be careful with the fires, we will know more as it gets closer.