Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Live From The Campground!

HorseFixer

Duke here comming at you live VIA Wi-Fi From spaulding Camp Ground In Niles Mich. MJ & I thought we would test drive the RV this weekend and all is going pretty well except for the RV water heater. Will take a Closer look at it tomarrow.

Time for a brewski B)

Duke

Rollerman

Duke have fun & maybe see ya sunday if I'm not out on the water. B)

illinilefttackle

:whistle: I must say Duke, you really know how to live! Congrats on the camper! I'm just about ready to buy some oil and maybe a filter from you-as soon as I get the Kohler back together-want to convert my puddle jumper over too! Have a good evening!-AL B)

TT

No water heater????? Does that mean you're roughing it, Duke? B)

Enjoy it! :whistle: ......and thanks for giving us a "shout". B)

nylyon

No water heater????? Does that mean you're roughing it, Duke? B)

Nope, he can heat the water in the microwave, no worries!

Brrly1

Hey Karl the heck with the microwave just set it outside for a couple hours it will warm right up, No Problem. GOING TO BE 95 HERE TOMORROW. Gonna cut early and Go home. Just too Dang hot to cut concrete!!! You give it a place to go and once it is cut thru it will slam your blade quicker than you can throw a stick and bring it to a sudden stop no matter how much power or torque you have. It doesn't matter and makes for a very long day. Some of them contractors should be glad that I have done this for so long because they don't see wrenches flying thru the air,at least not any more. Have a good day!!! Duke Stay Cool!!! Burly

CHARGER9AUTO

Duke here comming at you live VIA Wi-Fi From spaulding Camp Ground In Niles Mich. MJ & I thought we would test drive the RV this weekend and all is going pretty well except for the RV water heater. Will take a Closer look at it tomarrow.

Time for a brewski B)

Duke

Duke, It's Miller Time Brewski's with the Horses . :horseplay: Ben

MaineDad

Duke,

Did you bring a horse to haul the toilet tank to the cucka sucka? When I was a kid, when we went camping, my folks used to make me haul that big blue tank on wheels to the campground's septic dump tank. It would have been nice to have a horse to help back then.

Have fun and stay cool!

DMESS

Duke,

Did you bring a horse to haul the toilet tank to the cucka sucka? When I was a kid, when we went camping, my folks used to make me haul that big blue tank on wheels to the campground's septic dump tank. It would have been nice to have a horse to help back then.

Have fun and stay cool!

This brings up a humorous thought. When we camp I always get a chuckle at the guys hauling their tiny blue "honey wagon" behind their 7500 lb diesel pickups. :whistle: They really aren't THAT heavy. It's good exercise to walk the pumper to the dumper! B)

Careful Duke, camping can be almost as much fun as playing with tractors! B)

DOC in Kentucky

Duke and MJ,

Now thats what I call roughing it !!!! A new , slightly used camper and no hot water. B)

Make's you appreciate the " Blue Sky hotel" now, doesn't it.

Have a great time !!! And I hope the " work bench" works out for ya's :whistle:

B)