Sign in to follow this  
chris sutton

WH show

chris sutton

New member in England. This was our third year at the show and really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with the parts that I bought and to Bill and sharan for making us welcome.Does anyone have photos of me driving a surburban with the union jack . Thanks Chris Sutton

DMESS

Chris: :whistle: Glad to have you here on the "Square". B)

kj4kicks

Hi Chris! :whistle: Not sure if anybody here has the pictures that you want, but there are a ton of show pics on this site. Take some time to look around, and maybe post a pic of your tractor, so we know what we're looking for.

B) B)

chris sutton

Thanks. Ive looked at the pics. the tractor is a 1960 surburban 400 with a big union jack and too smaller st georges on the back most of the time parked next to bills but I did drive it in the parade both days. when it arrives here in england Ill post some pics thanks chris

T-Mo

Chris,

B) You're about the 4th or 5th member who's from England. Again, welcome to the site.

nylyon

Hi Chris, and welcome to RedSquare I was going to suggest that you visit MTF because Glenn27 posted quite a number of pictures and I had thought that they setup their site area right next to Bill. But I see that you've asked there already. In one of Glenn's pictures it looks like there is the Union Jack but it is difficult to see.

In the show pictures ares Duke took several video's, perhaps you can find yourself within those movies, he did an outstanding job on them.

Well, I hope you've learned your lesson, had you been a member of RedSquare before and parked at the RedSquare tent, you would have hundreds to choose from B)

Seriously, I hope you find your picture and hope to hear more from you here.

:whistle: B)