Sign in to follow this  
whlpny

Kalamazoo Valley/HickoryCorners-Gilmores-VGTCOA Show

whlpny

This weekend is the Kalamazoo Valley Antique Engine and Machinery Clubs show at The Gilmore auto Museum in Hickory Corners Michigan. Its also the Vintage Garden Tractor Club of Americas annual International Expo Show. June 22-24. www.gilmorecarmuseum.org

Kelly

I plan on being there tomorrow, going to set up a few tractors.

Jake Kuhn

I may make it but am not sure if my dad is wanting to go or not. It is not very far away for me. If I do I am not going to bring any tractors and will most likely not be there too long. If I make it there I will look for you guys,but again no guarantee if I am not going to make it or not. Jake

Kelly

Well I got 4 tractors ready today, all washed and two of them waxed, I even wiped up a front mount for a tombstone weight that has been setting on the barn floor for near 2 years, and put the iron rear wheel weights on my little round hood, tell you what it rides soooooo much smoother now with all the weight on it, plan on being there about 8:30-9am weather is going to be nice.

Hope to see some of you there.

Jake Kuhn

Went today and It was a lot bigger than I expected! Lots of not very often seen tractors, saw two rj 35's, a lever steer, and a senior. Sorry I did not get pictures to post. Hopefully next year I can go with some tractors and spend the day there. It was nice seeing you,Kelly and Ryan. Jake