Sign in to follow this  
DMESS

Mini meet & greet

DMESS

Eldon came down today for a visit. He picked up a stray and took a look at the round hood inventory hanging out in the basement. We checked out the inventory and I gave him all the stories on the various members of the herd. I couldn't get him interested in a round hood, but I'll keep trying! B)

My grandfather-in-laws Electro 12 has a new home and it sounds like Eldon has a new "tiller tractor". The old girl even got tempermental on us when we tried to load her up! Caught on the ramp then wouldn't restart after we removed the deck. Not good manners to have on sale day! A quick burst from the battery charger and she found her way onto Old Blue.

Thanks for giving it a good home E, it was fun as usual! Maybe next time you'll take the 550? Rope AND a key! And a steeeeeeeeeek. :whistle:

Here's Eldon, my daughter Madison, the Electro and Old Blue.

eme12ob.jpg

T-Mo

Old Blue does get around - that trip was probably one of it's shortest. The only time I saw her was when it was pulling an enclosed trailer with a camper shell on the bed, right here in Missouri. I wonder how many WH's she has carried in the last few months? B)

kpinnc

Glad you guys had a good meet!

I'm sure E will come around to liking the round hoods one day, Dustin.

But, you never know.... B)

Kevin

kj4kicks

Had fun, as usual. Earlier in the day, I delivered the snowblower that I picked up from Wayne. Never used a buffer on a snowblower before LOL.

TMO, do implements count, or do you just want a "tractor hauled" count? Man, I need to think about that for awhile..... Let's just say "many" !

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-12-1216150995.jpg

DMESS

So E, is she tilling yet? B)

combatmp29r

Glad to hear you guys had a good day. You know Terry i seem to remember seeing old Blue in Ohio too. Wow that truck gets around :horseplay:

Rollerman

So Eldon when is old blue going to head to northern IN?

That sure looks like a clean truck from the pics I have seen of it....must get a lot of looks.....a lot more with a horse in back. B)

kj4kicks

Hi Stephen, Not sure about Northen IN, but I'll be around Indy in about 20 days (fingers crossed smilie)

KyBlue

Indy better start preparing now!! Haha

Looks like a good day in all...Snowblower found a good home ,and E got yet another tractor... How many you up to now??

kj4kicks

I think the current plan is for me to be at Joels for a couple of days around August 5th and 6th. The bad part is that it will be mid-week. I'll probably hook up with Ken somewhere along the way. Maybe if there is anybody else close by, we can all have a mini meet over dinner or something.

This is also on the calendar, but just in case, there will be an empty trailer from York PA to Indy, if anybody needs the wagon train.

combatmp29r

Ok I know at this point its short notice, but if anyone wants to meet up here for dinner one of the nights Eldon is here I can clear it with the boss B) Won't be anything extravagant, some dogs and burgers, but still something right? So if anybody other than Ken nd Eldon are interested let me know and I'll get it set up. Like Eldon said its mid week, but a couplr of the closer guys might be able to make it. All interested say Wheel Horse :whistle: :horseplay: