Sign in to follow this  
powerhawk56

Tiller

powerhawk56

I have a 1981 C175 hydro and I'm trying to mount a newer Toro Wheel horse tiller to it I seem to be missing something to make the tiller lift I was wodering if anyone had some pics of one mounted that I could see what I'm missing or direct me to the right place :eusa-think: Thank

~Rich

can whlvr

do you have the rock shaft that fits in the fender support,some guys run the tiller without the rock shaft but the cable will wear and eventually break.so if you go to www.partstree.com,go into toro homeowner,look at the list and go into accesories tillerand cutivators,then i used 79370 which was a 2001 tiller,then go to the last option which was rear axle mount hitch,it shows all the parts and also shows the lever(rock shaft) which is part #5

Kelly

Yup you need the rockshaft, tube and cable, also the correct clevis for the trans you have, and a short piece of 1/4" chain to hook to the tiller, I have everything you need to add the parts to your tractor, send me a PM, not sure where you are in MI but I might not be a bad drive to pick the parts up.

I'm in MI. 49076