Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

SNOWS COMING!!

Sparky

According to what I've read there is snow in July in The Snowy Mountains on the Eastern Seaboard in Austrailia. So to be on the safe side in case theres a shift in the wind pattern and some of it gets blown into New England I got my "new to me" snow-blower mounted up to my "new to me" 416-H.

I still have some stuff to do like paint and remount the skid shoes, and get the chute directional stuff hooked up but heres some pre-winter shots.

I bet I'm the only guy hookin up a snow-blower here on Redsquare B) .

Mike..............

Wheelhorse004.jpg

Wheelhorse005.jpg

nylyon

I heard the same thing last year and exactly the same thing. B)

Looking good Mike, I like the looks of the tall chute on the 416!

:whistle:

Kelly

Mike, I never took my snowblower off B) It was still on for the meet and greet.

Kelly

Oh yaa still had the weights and chains on too

Kelly

Almost forgot Very sharp set up you have there.

Curmudgeon

Sweet looking unit, you'll be please with it's effectiveness!

Like Kelly, I never took the blower, chains, etc. off...... That's the beauty of having what some would consider too many tractors, when in fact, I had just enough.

kj4kicks

Wow Mike, that's a nice looking setup! B)

Not to steal your thunder, but I was working on an identical snowblower today. The one Wayne picked up for me on Saturday. Never used a buffer on a blower before, but it shined right up. maybe I'll have to get some pics tomorrow....

I guess great minds think alike!

Teddy da Bear

You guys are killing my summertime buzzzzzzz.... B)

T-Mo

Nice setup, Mike. Funny, not exactly a snow blower, but I moved the snow plow from the C141 to the C125 and vice versa with the deck. B)

Sparky

Nice setup, Mike. Funny, not exactly a snow blower, but I moved the snow plow from the C141 to the C125 and vice versa with the deck. B)

Ummm, were you carefull? Remember what happened last time you wrestled with WH attachments :whistle: .

Just jokin.....Mike......

T-Mo

I was careful, :whistle: . But my wife was skeptical, she reminded me what happen the last time I handled that particular deck. And I had my last doctor's appointment today and he told me to avoid lifting and moving decks for a couple more months. B)

DMESS

Never hurts to be prepared right? :whistle:

416 is looking good! B)

MaineDad

I'm finally recovered from the 50 plus hours of snowblowing I did last winter and you go and post a reminder!

Nice setup though...

mailman

That looks real nice Mike!

I can't imagine lifting that if it were on mine. Looks pretty heavy.

traktorkidd7/30/93

Gotta LOve That Hydro Lift!!!!!!! B)

WheelHorse_of_course

:whistle: Now that I have a front hitch on my Charger I need to do a test run with my blower. But completing a mount for the Shredder comes first!

B)

CHARGER9AUTO

Hey Mike, I will put the 42" Wheel Horse Dozer Blade on my 418-A with rear wheel weights so your not the only Red Square member with before winter snow shot picture . Ben............... :banghead: :USA:

JimD

i didn't want to wait until it was 20 degrees out to get things ready, so 3 weeks ago i put the plow on the b-60 and the blower on the c-85. told the wife i'm gonna need another driver. she said, "get one of your internet tractor buddies". anybuddy? :banghead:

KyBlue

Might be a bit of a drive!

Ive got the blade on my B80 as well, thou didnt put it on cause of snow, but its staying on because of it..dont want to be out farting around in the snow trying to get it hooked up. I can just untarp and go!

HorseFixer

Nice looking rig mike, I am looking for a snow blower for my 1054 I would also like to get a snow cab! If any body knows of any lemme know!

Thanks Duke

sorekiwi

Damn, you guys are chomping at the bit, huh?

I cant mount my plow cause I still need the mower to grind up the leaves that are still falling (you'd think with 5 tractors I'd have another one that would mow, but I dont...)

Another week or so, I'll need the plow to push the piles of leaves further into the woods on the lot next door :banghead:

and now I hear they are predicting flurries on Monday. (I dont mind snow, but I HATE cold!

Duff

(I dont mind snow, but I HATE cold!

I'm with you on that one, brother! :USA:

Duff :banghead:

WH Wonder

I was reading the original post and date.

Did anyone consider or mention that when it is summer here (like when the post was written) it is winter in Australia? So snow in July is normal for them.

sorekiwi

So snow in July is normal for them.

Yeah, but only in the mountains. Winter in Surfers Paradise is an average temperature of 70 degrees.

MaineDad

The weather guys and gals around here are now saying that there is a good chance of freezing rain or snow Tuesday night next week. It's 19 degrees here tonight! This seems to early for me!!!

I still have the deck on the C-160 but the plow is already on the 314-8 :banghead: