Sign in to follow this  
Crown Vic P71

Trains

MalMac

Been doing the Model Railroad thing for over 40yrs. Build, scratch build, customize. paint etc. I have earned the rank of Master model railroad builder. If I had the money I have spent on Model Railroads through the years to put on my Wheel Horse. I could probably reopen the Wheel Horse factory and start producing again.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Been doing the Model Railroad thing for over 40yrs. Build, scratch build, customize. paint etc. I have earned the rank of Master model railroad builder.

:wwp: :popcorn:

Crown Vic P71

Yea I can't wait to see those NS units!! And I guess after all I'm not the only one on here who likes trains!!

Been doing the Model Railroad thing for over 40yrs. Build, scratch build, customize. paint etc. I have earned the rank of Master model railroad builder. If I had the money I have spent on Model Railroads through the years to put on my Wheel Horse. I could probably reopen the Wheel Horse factory and start producing again.

I want to see some pictures as well please!!

MalMac

Sorry guys no pic of layout. I dismantled it a while back. Matter of fact I have had to put and pack everything up. Life kinda got in the way of my modeling. Hope to get back to it this fall. Starting to thin the collection some because though my interest is still as strong as ever my focus on what I am modeling has been changing. So time to get rid of some to make room for more. If I can find some of the old pic's I'll try and scan and post. But I would not hold my breath. I do model in N, HO, and O so It's time to thin so maybe as I am going through all the collection I might find a Pic or 2. Thanks for asking, One of the best parts about building model railroads is being able to show and brag. And have others do the same.