Sign in to follow this  
JimD

How to win in advertising...

JimD
DQWINSIGN.jpg

AMC RULES

My how times have changed. :scratchead:

Back in the day, when you tried that and Daddy stopped the car...you did not win. :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Nor...get any icecream. :ROTF:

bowtiebutler956

Shame on Dairy Queen! I wounder how many kids have ended up with a bad case of the red butt, because of that sign. :ychain: I can tell you that, if my kids started screaming in the car, it wouldn't be ice cream they would be getting when I stopped! :ROTF: I'm old school! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

squonk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsPFS8E1aDI

• Like 1

Kelly

My kids came up with old school ways same as I did, they turned out ok, wish more people would do the same, the world would be a better place, with more respect.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-+1::text-yeahthat::text-goodpost:

SousaKerry

What sucks about old school ways is the teachers at school will report any mark left at all. My Fiance's former boyfriend back handed her son once, teacher saw a red mark the next day reported it to social services. They had to go to parenting classes

Flash forward 5 years and the kid knows that. I'm afraid to touch him or I'll get my but in trouble, Tracey is the same way. So what are we going to do with the kid? He turns 17 in 2 weeks and the National Guard will take them while still in school. Last weekend he spent at the local NG base playing soldier he is so sore he can barely walk and can't wait to go back. Then we catch him with cigarettes Sunday night, wis some loose some I guess.

Oh and Kelly that is the same kid who ran into your kid last year at the show. He will not be driving this year if he comes.

Rant over-sorry

JimD

Wow! I'm almost sorry i posted the pic. I didn't mean to start a rant on parenting values, though I agree with much of what's been said. It was just a funny pic I thought you'd all get a laugh out of. Maybe we all need a timeout? :ROTF:

CasualObserver

Jim... remember... we had to put a password on the Jokes forum? :hide: