Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

I have only one complaint

Brrly1

Hello to everyone, I hope all things are well. I have only one complaint. It gets really old when you are breezing thru the classifieds and you look for a location of the seller to no avail. How the heck do you plan on selling something without your location? Makes no sense to me. Are we supposed to guess at where you are located? Location sure helps out. I'll start with the C195 and end with the diamond plate, LOCATION.........

Put it in your advertisement.

mattd860

I agree. Location should be a requirement in all for sale ads. Some websites require the location in the title of the ad which I agree with as well.

Rooster

If you Clik on the "Features" tab in the ad it gives you the location :)

Brrly1

Rooster, I don't care what those other guys say about you, looks like you know this site a whole lot better than ME. Thanks

Rooster

Lol...Im a forum Junkie...

nylyon

Does this mean that you now have 0 complaints John? :hide:

As a side note, there have been many requests to the developer of the classified application, adding the location (in plain view is one of them). Hopefully that will get implemented when he makes the updates to the software.

Brrly1

Karl, you are a 100% correct! I really enjoy this site, it is actually one of my favorites,if not my favorite! Thanks for all the work that you do! Curious did you get that pay raise yet? I put in for it, for you. They said it would be taken care of.

• Like 1

Rooster

I heard they bumped him 20% !

stevasaurus

John, sometimes I think you are more of a dinosaur then I am...thanks for posting this as I had no idea either. Karl, hope you get that raise... :) :) :) :) :)

JimD

Raise? For what? It ain't like he saved Redsquare from being lost forever or something. Oh, nevermind... SEVeyesC08_th.gif