Sign in to follow this  
horsesaver98

questions for the c-111

horsesaver98

:eusa-think: right now i am redoing a c-111 and i have a couple of questions k here we go for the foot rests what is the best way to take the sticky stuff off from under the mats and where is the best place to get some decals for it and where is the best place to get some ag tires and tri rid that are cinda cheap will get pics as soon as posible :banana-dance:

radarme

Sounds like we are working on similar projects.... I used a heat gun and stiff scraper to remove the stickers..... 'goof off' to remove any remaining adhesive residue. For new decals, check with Terry at redoyourhorse.com.

On the tires.... For my C-121, I bought 4 x 8's with tubes from MillerTire.com. They also have the 16 x 6.5 x 8 Firestone tri-ribs. The 4 x 8's will fit your front rims (use tubes) and they cost about half the price of the firestones. For the rear, I bought 23 x 10.5 x 12 Ags from http://www.greaterclevelandtire.com/.....

good luck!

horsesaver98

thanks i will do that

radarme

I'll get you a pic of those 4 x 8's mounted tonight. It is a little different look than the larger tires.

radarme

Ok... Here are a few pics of those tires.... the edge of the rim is exposed and I'm sure will get beat up over time.... but that just gives me something to tinker with.

Edited by radarme

horsesaver98

what size is the back tire 23-10.50 or 23-8.50

radarme

Deestone 23-10.5.... They are probably about the same width as the old 23-8.5 Carlisle Super Lugs. The Deestones run narrow.

horsesaver98

what ply did u get and did u get tubes for them

radarme

These are 6-ply... There is about a 2" drop from the garage floor to the driveway so I felt I needed the extra ply to keep the tires from shredding when I go over that bump.

I did get tubes for them. (Tractor Supply)

horsesaver98

i apriciat the help and u are doing A GOOD JOB ON THE TRACTOR :happy-jumpeveryone: