Sign in to follow this  
546cowboy

Just can't quit.

546cowboy

Well I posted that I need to sell my Horses but I just couldn't help myself again. Actually I didn't buy this one because it was a Wheel Horse. I bought it because I mow with a Woods zero turn that has had an engine change from an 18 to a 16 hp. Vanguard. I have had it a little over a year and was a little worried what I would do if the 16 gave up on me. The picture is small and I can't seem to make it bigger. I have a use for those extra bar tires too.

post-1334-0-58993500-1336403168.jpg

zieg72

I was thinking about you sitting at Fieldhouse Ford getting my car serviced. Hang in there Lynn, just slow down some and you'll be fine.

fourwheels0

i tried getting out of w/h's too but i just can't seem to do it lol.

there is nothing that compares to them.

i read about your issues and wish you the best of luck with everything.

PS you need to have at least 1 horse around at all times lol.

wh-jason

im glad someone from redsquare got that one... i was watching it pretty close on ebay. if it hadn't been for the 3+ hr drive i probably would have bid on it. the bar tires and the ''S'' treads alone are worth nearly what you paid for it, not to mention the v-twin. good score!

AMC RULES

Lynn I gotta say...something about the fact that you can't let your tractors go makes me feel better about my :wh: affliction.

Thanks for helping buddy. :thumbs:

546cowboy

I have been keeping an eye on Ebay and CL for that specific engine as that is all you can use without mods to replace the engine. When I talked to the owner of this tractor he said he got the motor from a guy that was going to put it in a Grasshopper and never did. It has very low hours so I don't know if the guy bought it new or what. This is a $1200 engine new.

I did hesitate on this tractor because it's 200 miles from me. Then you think, but you're saving way more than the gas costs and after watching for a year a better deal will never come along.

Buy the way if you get a chance drop by my site as I am going to break up the whole collection into several packages that would be less expensive.

varosd

Well I posted that I need to sell my Horses but I just couldn't help myself again. Actually I didn't buy this one because it was a Wheel Horse. I bought it because I mow with a Woods zero turn that has had an engine change from an 18 to a 16 hp. Vanguard. I have had it a little over a year and was a little worried what I would do if the 16 gave up on me. The picture is small and I can't seem to make it bigger. I have a use for those extra bar tires too.

I think a prescription of WH would do a world of good for you!!! see back in the saddle again!

bowtiebutler956

Congratulations? :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas: