Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

well what do you think of my $10 Investment.

Retired Wrencher

I have been looking for a 5.5 W/Horse dump cart for a long while now so if I can not find one for now I will build one. I had the old 4 cu body hanging a round and I saw this what looks like a generator frame and said I can make this work for now till I find a cart. I will extend the axle so I can put tractor tires on with some rusty moons.I hope u enjoy the picks. I will paint it flat red to blend in with the old bones that is towing it. Gary B................... myhomemadecart003.jpgmyhomemadecart002.jpgmyhomemadecart001.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

:thumbs: Awesome. Put an electric actuator on it and make a power dumper! icon_horse.gif

Sparky

Nice project Gary.....and under budget to boot!!!

Mike.......

stevasaurus

I like it...with this 90 degree stuff we have, I think fill it with ice and a few of your favorite beverages and mow the lawn. :)

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: Thanks Mike I still have to do the axles and make a tow bar but i think this should about another $20 investment. I see a lot of W/Horse carts on E- Bay but it the shipping that kills you form the mid west I would say about $200 to $300 to get it on the east coast. my search continues. Gary B........

Retired Wrencher

Hi Steve i say B):dance::banana-blonde::flags-usa::handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :music-rockon::party: :thumbs2:

• Like 1

wheelhorsec85

YEA GARY THATS COOL :handgestures-thumbupright: . you told me about it at the show today but i just coulbnt get the picture till now :confusion-scratchheadblue: very nise and small enough for the shows :cool:

bowtiebutler956

I like it! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

312Hydro

Looks great!

AMC RULES

Nice work, and a good idea too. :text-coolphotos:

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: Just an up date I have the axles being welded I had some old beat up front axles so I will weld them to some 1/2 pipe every thing fits nice, and I will use some roll pins to attach them to the original axle. send picks when done OOOHH I found some flat red to blend in with the old bone that will be towing it . Gary B........

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh::thumbs2::) Well she is done It took me a week but she is ready for the show next weekend. I have some decals coming that say W/Horse collector on them just to dress it up a bit. This was a fun project and it all comes a part to save room in the trailer as it is getting tight now. A couple of hitch pin clips axles are off. Wing nuts hold the the tow bar on, so in about 2" it is apart or together. should be fun to tow around the the show enjoy the Picks. Gary B. CARTISDONEALSOWITHTHENEWAIRCOMPRESSOR004.jpgCARTISDONEALSOWITHTHENEWAIRCOMPRESSOR006.jpgCARTISDONEALSOWITHTHENEWAIRCOMPRESSOR007.jpgCARTISDONEALSOWITHTHENEWAIRCOMPRESSOR003.jpg

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Wow, you even put :wh: hub caps on it. :scared-eek: Now thats what I call the finishing touch! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

Sparky

Yep, the fat tires and hubcaps look cool!

Hopefully I'll see it at the Somers show next weekend.

And if I buy something to heavy to carry by hand at the show :grin: can I count on you to haul it to my truck Gary??

Mike..............

Retired Wrencher

No Problem Mike. and Thanks Mat.

Horse'n Around

Very cool ! Well done :bow-blue:

John

AMC RULES

Way cool...does it dump too Gary?

Coadster32

very nice indeed!!! Good job. As far as the power dumper.....You haven't been in my bathroom lately!! :ychain:

bo dawg

Sweet! good idea, I like it.