Sign in to follow this  
Lars

Restoring my Trailer

Lars

Hey All.. well i have been doing a littel work on my trailer.. it was White like thisIMAG0492.jpg And i wanted it to be red.. so ill started to tear of the old paint like this

IMAG0493.jpgIMAG0494.jpg And got it primedIMAG0499.jpg But i hate that it didnt dump high enugh so the load get of it.. so i started to mowe it forward on the axel.. like this IMAG0534.jpg Then i have to built a new frame to it that is longer then the old one.. and built me one like thiskulekoblingsfeste.jpg and i forgot to take pict of the new frame.. but i have painted it ones like this to get the color on it IMAG0501.jpg And i took of the plane and painted it under.. and i have now put on the final coat whit paint..And i think it went out good..IMAG0572.jpgIMAG0573.jpgIMAG0574.jpg

The only thing im missing to built is the dump tower on it.. Pict will come later

Thanks

Lars

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Looks awesome Lars...great ideas. :bow-blue:

• Like 1

smoreau

Very nice!! I like that swivel hitch idea!! Where did you get it? I have been looking for something like that.

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Nice job Lars! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

varosd

Great work Lars! You did such a super job on the snow blade...the trailer had to come out looking as nice!

• Like 1

KC9KAS

I like it painted RED!

I have a trailer that I pull behind my motorcycle, and it has the same type of swivel hitch.

• Like 1

Lars

Very nice!! I like that swivel hitch idea!! Where did you get it? I have been looking for something like that.

i built it.. not the one on the pict but very close to it.. i dont have the greasepoint on it.. but will add one to it.

Jake Kuhn

Looks good lars :handgestures-thumbup: Jake

• Like 1

Lars

Thanks All for nice feed back.. :bow-blue:

Have painted the traile innside to day using only black.. IMAG0586-1.jpg

The reason i do that is because it is easy to fix on later.. But the plan is to add on alu plates on the innside. But im not sure yet..

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Wonder, did you ever diamond plate the insides Lars?   :wwp: