Sign in to follow this  
Martin

Vinylguy's wheel horse truck decals

AMC RULES

:text-datsphatyo: :text-coolphotos:

bowtiebutler956

That's really first class Terry!! :woohoo: Looks really good on your truck Martin! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Vinylguy

Great job on the install Martin

Looks awesome

Martin

thanks terry. i still get hung up on the premask though. that stuff just sticks hard. do you install these ones wet or dry? i like doing it wet, helps to get the thing in position easier. i noticed this one stayed slippery on the glass for a lot longer than some of the other vinyl decals. i also noticed the grain pattern, so to speak, on the back of the decal. is this vinyl the air escape and therefore not needed to be installed wet?. i have done everything of yours wet, just less nerve racking for me, even the hood one had the premask and i removed it before install, just easier for me to see any bubbles.

Coadster32

Some ay windex is the key to slippery. Works well for me, and doesn't seem to take away from the grip. I do like the logo, and it looks good on your truck. Nice work again Terry.

Martin

Yep, Windex is what I always use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinylguy

Glass is porous and holds moisture longer. I always apply dry when possible. Yes it is the air escape

adhesive which makes it easy to apply. I need to get a tripod and make an install video.

Fun Engineer

Terry

I like the decal. Have you thought about a smaller size. I'd be interested in one about half that size.

Could these be placed on an aluminum sided trailer? The type of aluminum that has the grain embossed on it. Like the old mobile home trailers or in my case a covered snowmobile trailer. I don't know if you could get it to adhere properly. Have you had any experience with this Terry?