Sign in to follow this  
mattd860

May 5th Zagray Farm Show in Colchester CT

mattd860

Anybody going to the Zagray Farm Show next weekend?? http://www.qvea.org/

We go every year but this year we will be setting up a booth so I can show off a few Wheel Horses and my wife will be selling some arts and crafts. It's usually rich with Wheel Horse parts and tractors - some years are better than others but we'll never know unless we go.

Hope to see some of you there.

wheelhorsec85

YEP CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE ITS A REALLY GOOD SHOW :) .the belltown show today was great :handgestures-thumbupright: . still didnt see enough red square members there , but there was at least 8 there including me :flags-usa:see ya all next week :stupid:

SALTYWRIGHT

SORRY I CAN NOT MAKE IT NEXT WEEK. TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD SHOW AT BELLTOWN. I WILL BE AT THE SHOW ON MAY 19. RUSS

VinsRJ

I am planning on being there next wekend... Thinking about bringing the altered RAT.

• Like 1

grnlark

The plan is to be there for sure. Hope the weather cooperates.

wallfish

Shooting for Saturday. They put on a pretty good show over there.

mattd860

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

wheelhorsec85

whats also great about this show is , if you are just showing your stuff or tractors off its free . if you are vending it costs money . so as you are facing the field from the road . if you are showing you will be to the right vending to the left . hope this helps . it was like this last year . hope to see ya all there . pray for no rain please :roll:

Coadster32

Looks like the only way I can make this is Sunday. I might just spectate if that's the case.

wheelhorsec85

Looks like the only way I can make this is Sunday. I might just spectate if that's the case.

hi chris trust me the best time is sat always try and go the first day hope to see you all there :)

Ken B

I'm planning on being there on Saturday. This is a great show with lots of room to let the Horse's stretch their legs! It'll be nice to see some of the boys there as well.

stevebo

Birthday party for my daughter on Saturday..... Maybe Sunday? Forcast for Sunday is better.

tomtractor

Is anyone bringing a C 120 (nicely running with mower deck) for sale to the show? By Chance?

Coadster32

Yeah, I know Sat. is better, but I can only go Sunday. Family obligations come first. Actually Sunday there's supposedly a big show at Lake Compounce.

mattd860

Had a really great time today. Saw some familiar faces and met some new wheel horse collectors. I'm sorry to report that grnlark decided to drive his yellow cub cadet around rather than a wh. It's okay though, we all know his primary interest and can rest assured that it will never happen again :)

stevebo

So you calling him "yellow" ...... :ychain:

Sparky

I couldn't make it...bummer....anyone get any good deals?

Mike..............

stevebo

Ken B's computer "caught a cold" so he has not been able to post however I stopped by his house today and saw his goodies. I am sure when he gets back on he will post them up.

wallfish

I was all loaded up and ready to go but then couldn't make it either day I'll definitely be there in the fall.

Next one is Somers CT on the 19th. That's the MTF gathering too so it should be a busy one.

Ken B

My home puter is still on the Fritz, when I'm able to post pics I will. I know one RedSquare member snagged a HI-5 light set for a steal!

I was able to snag a mint set of fenders for one of my RJ's. I also bought a very nice reel mower for a Suburban. It is in very nice shape and complete, all I need now is a Suburban. My 10 yr. old son spotted a lighted Wheel Horse dealer sign while cruising around on his RJ. I have taught him well and he does not miss much. We finally located the guy and I bought it as well. Even though it does have a crack in the plastic, I don't even care! It is my opinion that these are hard to find in any condition. Most dealers only had one and I feel very fortunate to now have it hanging in my little Horse shop, it lit right up when I plugged it in. I also was able to make a few contacts on some parts. One guy has the front inside weight for an early RJ that I need to pick up next weekend for very little money. This is one of my favorite shows, there is lots of elbow room and plenty of space for the little guy to ride his RJ around. I think there is a summer meet as well as a fall meet.