Sign in to follow this  
Curmudgeon

Road trip

Curmudgeon

I have some friends off toward the southeast part of Michigan, plus several of the guys here are in that neck of the woods. So I'm thinking...........................

ROADTRIP!

With a stop in Romeo, another in Rochester, how many more places could I stop? Yup, I'm talking a sunday/monday trip here.

Question, even though there is already a formal Meet and Greet, what would you think of a smaller little get together while I'm in the neighborhood. Not hauling tractors in and all that stuff, just a gathering of some fellas. Maybe just descend on a Big Boy for a couple hours? A park? Someones house?

I don't have a time frame on this, I'll have to get in contact with a couple of the key players to make sure they are around, but sometime in the next couple of months.

nylyon

I'm up for that Dale, let me know when you'll be in my area :banana:

Curmudgeon

Karl, when did you move to the mitten? That's Rochester MICHIGAN, not Rochester New York. B)

nylyon

B) Now you tell me! :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Uh.... I'll refer you to the first sentence... I quote: "I have some friends off toward the southeast part of Michigan"

Sorry I hid it on you! LOL

Teddy da Bear

I thought he meant Rochester Indiana....for the Sept. swap.

Hey Dale....you know if your passing through southwestern Michigan....uhuhhh........sprayer...... B)

Curmudgeon

Maybe another road trip???? B)

perry

that would be me. i am in auburn hills & rochester boarder. and not far from romeo. you can stop by anytime during the day dale. i am allmost allways here working. and i can allways find time to set the wrench down and visit B) .

pm me for further info :whistle: