Sign in to follow this  
chazm

I Do Love My Wife...

chazm

Well, before I start this rant ,I want to say that I do love my wife to death, BUT......

Yesterday I was under the weather & wasn't in a great mood because of this. :confusion-seeingstars:

I had got my wife a gift card for a massage at her house of beauty thingy place for x-mas.and she spend the day enjoying herself,getting pampered and so forth, which gave me some "me time "out in the garage.

Now let me take a moment to explain that the my garage is 30ft wide and the Raider 10 sits between the 2 bays. My wife parks on the wide side ,sooo she has room to get in & out easily. Also a little tidbit of info, unbenounced to me, at some point before she left for the day she had filled a garbage bag full of trash out of the van and left it in the garage full knowing that with 4 dogs it would be shredded at some point.

Well, about 3pm I decide to take a well deserved mid afternoon nap. :banana-rock:

About half hour into it ,I here the dogs going nuts, and the wife pulling into the garage . ( so much for my nap)

She comes in carrying bags saying she went shopping after her day at the spa. She also stopped at the farmers market to get some things,one being donuts, :banana-rock: (Things are looking up)

After she thanked me for her day at the Spa, she asked me to go out and bring some of the bags in for her, Sure I say and proceed to the garage ,when I opened the the door and...

THIS IS A WARNING THAT THE FOLLOWING STATMENTS ARE GRAPHIT AND DISTURBING IN NATURE TO ALL WHEELHORSE LOVERS

When she tried to back into the garage she ran into the Raider and pushed it back 3-4 ft , running over my creeper that was leaning against it and leaving 3-4 ft skid marks from the Raiders tires sliding and the vans tires SPINNING to push it out of the way :scared-eek:

SO ,at this point I'm freaking out and go back in to asked her if she didn't notice the tires spinning or the fact that she just plowed into my beloved Raider and pushed it 3-4 ft. out of the way. Or seen it when she open the rear hatch of the van. :confusion-shrug:

Her response... She couldn't open the hatch cause my tractor was in the way and she had to pull up some to open it

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Now at this point you may be wondering what the bag of garbage has to do with this story... Well...

It has been all of 5 minutes before I go back out to the garage and open the door... there sits the Lab & Beagle sitting there surrounded by an shredded bag of trash ,saying that the cat did it.... well in my best pet owners voice I told them to get their fuzzy azzs in the house before they find something up their fuzzy azzs AND THAT WE DONT HAVE A FREAKIN CAT....

Well at this point all circuits have blown & I knew something had to be loaded & dealt with....

So I went over to the frig got out several beverages sat down by the Raider, surrounded by trash and commenced on getting loaded ,forcing myself to say all along ...

I do love my wife ... I do love my wife... I do love my wife ....

And the moral of this story ? Is that somehow it's going to be all my fault

The rant is over, Chas

bowtiebutler956

She pushed the Raider out of the way with the van? :scared-eek: :scared-eek: Your a good man, I've heard of divorces happening for much less. :ychain: Women. :banghead: They just don't understand.

Matt :flags-texas:

JimD

:popcorn: And now for HER side of the story.... :ROTF:

KC9KAS

Chas, I feel your pain, and as "Red Green" would say, "We're pulling for you, cause we're all in this together"!

whfan74

You are a good man Chas!

64s

I don't want this to sound uncaring or callus, but I'm glad I'm not alone.

Just lick your wounds and understand that she let you keep your junk in her garage.

varosd

liquid beverages can help Chas, any major damage? I just dinged my somewhat newly painted B-80 as I had the cheater bar on the wrench trying to break the blade bolts on the 48 deck when hurrah! it let loose, except "ding" as the end of the US.Army metal tent pole connected with the fender pan. at least it was me to blame. my beverage count that day was on 2 hands!!!!!

AMC RULES

I feel your pain brother...I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife too. :angry-devil:

Remember...for better, or worse? :ychain:

Kelly

Well how did the van turn out???

jay in nc

well i scraped the fender on my just painted 73 ford ranchero backing it out of the paint booth. you get over things. i love my wife too. Jay

chazm

Well how did the van turn out???

The van ??? oh yea, the van got the rear bumper boogger up and as far as the Raider.... Hurt feelings... knowing that my wife doesn't feel the love for her as I do...

Chasm

Martin

not trying to discount the wh damage thing...

but we have a lab and beagle too. when you went back into the garage was the lab looking all guilty, and the beagle just sitting there like nothing has happened? the beagle is the one that made all the mess. the beagle is always to blame........

at least this is how it is at our house......

p.s. my wife said suck it up.....

she made me write this.... :hide:

TT

Gee, Chas...... this certainly sounds like a reason to build a separate garage for the van so that you can claim the entire big garage for yourself. :eusa-whistle:

varosd

Chas, Terry is right. its a good excuse to add a garage or shed...I mean for the WH stuff not the wife and dogs and van. LOL hope my wife doesnt see this!

refracman

Bummer Dude! Good to the stress relief meds close by and cold.

And I'm with TT, good reason for another garage or at least a addition!

DoctorHfuhruhurr

:wwp:

Ken B

I have two dogs as well, one being a 5 yr. old female Beagle. She is the taller breed of Beagles and she can jump just about as high as she ever needs to to swipe something she isn't supposed to. She is WICKED sneaky. She'll pretend she is sleeping and the instant you let yer guard down she'll pull her magic act. Just last week I got home a little late and the family ate without me. The table was unattended for about 5 seconds and that is all it took. She leaped on the table and swiped my thigh of chicken and swallowed the friggin thing whole! My other dog is just a puppy, I worry though that he is learning a few tricks from the Master!

Are you gonna still allow your wife to park her van in YOUR garage?

sorekiwi

I love my wife too...

Years ago she backed out of the garage and somehow managed to back straight into the drivers door of my truck that was parked outside. So she pulls back forward and then does it again! Then she comes back into the house to yell at me for parking in a different spot than normal. Me suggesting that she actually look at where she was driving didnt go down well at all either.

• Like 3

Martin

rules of the household:

rule #1..... the wife is never wrong.

rule #2..... if a situation arises where there is nobody except the wife around when something bad happens.........refer to rule #1.

chazm

Honorable Members of the Jury I present into evidence the following photos from the crime committed at approx. 4pm on Saturday April 21 2012

WARNING: These photos are not to be view by the faint of heart

017.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

I am asking the Jury to rule in favor of having my wife to park outside in the elements till this comes forth to admitting that she has come to love and cherish not only my tractor BUT all Wheel Horse Tractors from this day forward

I rest my case and put in the hands of this Fine Jury

Chasm

AMC RULES

Guilty as charged, proceed to sentencing. :teasing-poke:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

You may want to add a backup camera on the vehicles she drives. They are pretty cheap these days.

sorekiwi

You may want to add a backup camera on the vehicles she drives. They are pretty cheap these days.

I bet she wouldnt look at that either!!

Sparky

No offence to you or your wife but that is some pretty lousy driving. What would of happened if a child or one of your dogs was behind the van. This would be a much different thread. Its not about the tractor or the bumper, its about a lack of common sense.

This would not fly in my house.

Like I said....no offence intended.

Mike..........

Jake Kuhn

:popcorn: And now for HER side of the story.... :ROTF:

I agree :ROTF:

JUST KIDDING!!!