Sign in to follow this  
chazm

I Do Love My Wife...

AMC RULES

My wife told me that the stripes on the outside mirors came that way from the factory, I said did the factory come and put matching stripes on the sides of the garage doors?.........

Herb

:ROTF:

6wheeler

I don't have one of them Beagle things. They are deceitful nasty creatures that blame everything on some poor innocent lab that just happened by. Not only that but, I heard they steal mini-vans and drive em around when people are napping. Or even out at a spa. Of course being short in stature, they cannot back up in said van. Because they can't see in the rear view mirror. So, bang. There goes the raider. Of course this nasty little evil do-er pointed its nasty little paw at your loving wife. I have a Jack Russell Terrier that is the same way. Always blaming my Australian Shepard , I think its because he is Australian. This little heathen even blames ME for things. I can't prove it but, I know she has some beagle in her. My advice? Do not, under any circumstances leave that.... THING. Unattended. And all of you folks that have one? Watch your backs. They are just waiting for the chance :teasing-neener: . Of course, It won't be their fault :snooty: . (Sorry about the Raider. Looks relatively unscathed luckily.) Now, tell your wife you are sorry you got mad, tell her you would feel alot better if you could have another tractor. You know, just to ease the pain a little bit.

squonk