Sign in to follow this  
midnight rambler

max nunn

midnight rambler

hi every one i am the current owner of the MAX NUNN book that is bieng raffeled off at scotts meet and greet this fall, i am very dissapointed in how close we all are in selling eachother parts and making money for ourselves, only a very small people so far deserve a thank you( the 45 of you that bought tickets know who you are and thank you for your support!!!!) MAX went thru a terrible thing that NO child should ever go thru, i am very glad to have met him and also happy to have paid for the book out of my own pocket and also VERY proud to own his tractor, also a great amount of thanks goes to KARL LYON and SCOTT MEHLBERG for hauling it to the big show in PA this year to show the tractor of, if you find this offensive and dont think your child could ever get sick think again check the stats on cancer in children, it is over whelming, not saying breast cancer, colan cancer and all the other cancers are not, think of you donation as a pack of cigarettes or 2 cans of chew, 2.5 gallons of gas if you can even get that much.

I remember when i put the post on red square about MAXs tractor for sale on here how many people had ideas on what should be done with this tractor to raise money for the cause, well i did my part i bought the tractor, a book and asked MICHAEL M to sign it to the great MAX NUNN and there will never be another book like this unless it will be both first and second edition and if there is a third edition ever produced, so you will be getting a one of a kind priceless book and you cant spend 10.00 for a chance at it, I JUST CANT BELIEVE ONLY 45 TICKETS SOLD, well members sleep good tonight i know i will knowing i did my part

tomwh1971

tom cornford

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Why can't we purchase more than one chance? :scratchead:

nylyon

It's more of a technical reason a method of tracking without having to do much manual work. When (if) I get my laptop going I'll work on something which hopefully will open up multiple chances.

midnight rambler

thanks karl looks like that might be a good idea to open it up when you get the oprotunity to do so good luck with everything and hopefully i can fill the ticket box soon ( lets hope for the best)

whfan74

Tom,

Hang in there buddy, you have already made an incredible impact. You have done what you can and have gone above and beyond. Per our conversation last night, this will start to gain momentum and members of the tractor community will be a small driving force in helping Max reach his ultimate goal.

Thank you for bringing this back to the top. So many times I take for granted the health and happiness of my own family. Keep fighting man! You are doing great!

neil

I just bought a ticket although i already have both books that are signed & if i am lucky enough to win the book i would like you reauction it on the day of Scotts meet & greet

stevasaurus

I am hoping that the interest grows as we get closer to the drawing...I also think that being able to buy more then one chance would help a lot. I know that I would buy 10 chances for $100. Let's hope that bringing this back up to the top opens up some hearts for a really great cause. Thanks

dennist

Not a Neg Post, Just a different point of view.......

I personally was just waiting a little longer,since there is still roughly 6 months?

There were questions about multiple chances that were never answered,( until today in Karl's post) not even any insight as to....Maybe? or I am working on something? or Just plain No? There were two topics that were left hanging on these questions, and one again on April 5 Again with no response .....I understand you guys are busy, but give us something for an answer, maybe say I am looking into it?

I do believe there are more then "45 people that deserve a thank you" at this point, as there is another donation method on the front page that has raised more then 1/4 of $450 raised in the book raffle.

I also like to see the update on what has been raised so far on the book raffle, as it does give some insight as to how it is going.....Earlier that was going to be private info that only a couple would be aware of. I think that is not going to help the cause, but hurt it, as you want everyone to get involved. If you want everyone involved in the donations let them also know how "we" are doing.

Thanks to "All" of you that donate in any way you can or do, as I do have cancer in my immediate family(Sister) and I personally see the close-up effects of cancer on people as I go to an Oncologist every 2-3 months for a VERY minor blood disorder, but while there you see all ages suffering from this. It changes your perspective on what is important in life.

Hey, the donation amt on the front page of 115.00 just changed.......

nylyon

Hey, the donation amt on the front page of 115.00 just changed.......

It did indeed, and thank you!

SousaKerry

I for one donated and this is not the first time, I was a Charlotte when the tractor made its first hasty debut and donated 3 times that weekend....

That being said, My family just scrapes by on my salary my Fiance sells tires at Sears and just got her hours cut again to 9 hours next week. I personally would like the one chance for everyone because I hate entering drawings and seeing the guy with the deep pockets who buys 200 tickets win every time. (who btw spends more in tickets then its worth)

If you want to buy more then one ticket just to say I donated more then just make a strait up donation and buy your own copy. Let us little guys have a chance!

• Like 4

SousaKerry

sorry for the rant

• Like 1

midnight rambler

so far guys the total sales of ticket sales it only 42, i receive an email every time one sells, i didnt want to be gready and purchase one myself thinking since i have the book now i would let somebody else get a chance but if i win it i also will redonate it, thanks for your offer neil, good luck

stevasaurus

After thinking about this all day, I really think that the raffle should stay just the way it is...1 chance for $10. I do not think it is fair to change the rules in the middle of the game.