Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Well, going to be spending a lot less time here now.

nylyon

Last night in a freak accident, my Apple laptop which contains everything to maintain RedSquare suffered severe water damage. Although it is still under warranty water damage is not, the repair costs are close to the cost of a new machine so until I get my new MacBook Pro, I will be spending a lot less time on here and getting the new machine is going to have to wait.

Good news is that I do keep everything backed up and will lose little to no data and the hard drive in the laptop appears to be unaffected.

<sigh>

6wheeler

Was it flood? Hurricane? Torrential Rain? Or did you fall asleep in the bathtub again :ychain: . Sorry Karl.... Hope you get your new one up soon. And, If you spilled your coctail on it while tango-ing with the missus? That is ok :icecream: . Good luck to you. Pat

varosd

sorry to hear that Karl we do rely on technology and its hard to go back to stubby pencil and paper.

bowtiebutler956

I,m sorry to hear that Karl. :text-imsorry: Good luck getting it up and going again. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Raider10

:roll: I sometimes feel like drowning my lapdog on purpose!! Can be a right pain at times but would find it hard to live without now. hope you get the new one soon and keep up the good work with the forum. Only been a member since january and its a great place to spend time checking out everyones horses and picking up hints and tips and hopefully helping others.

Cheers. Ian :UK:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

While reading this post I was hoping you had back-ups!

I too wonder "The rest of the story"!

bowtiebutler956

:roll: I sometimes feel like drowning my lapdog on purpose!! Can be a right pain at times but would find it hard to live without now. hope you get the new one soon and keep up the good work with the forum. Only been a member since january and its a great place to spend time checking out everyones horses and picking up hints and tips and hopefully helping others.

Cheers. Ian :UK:

I'll second that! I haven't been here long, but its definitely a great place to be, and you do a great job Karl. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

bowtieguy

Are you accepting donations?...I think I can find a dollar?....

AMC RULES

I could understand a freak accident that effects your work computer, but the :rs: computer...

now that just ain't right. :angry-screaming:

massey

At least you didn't shoot it.