Sign in to follow this  
davedenooy

belt and pulley question

davedenooy

recently got a 314-8, it sat a number of years and needs some attention. I have a few questions ,maybe someone can help me. I replaced the belt from engine to the mower deck with a 103 x 1/2 inch. The v-idler pulley on the mule drive went south. It appears I need a toro # 92-7103 pulley, but the specs say it calls for 5/8 belt. Can someone tell me what belt I need and what pulley I need. Also what belts are needed for the deck and needed for the transmission drive? I appreciate the help

can whlvr

7473 is the drive belt for tranny,the deck belt we need a model on the deck,it sounds like a 42 or 48 side discharge from the measurement of the deck drive belt,im fairly sure its 83 a belt, the pulley take it to a bearing supplyor tsc and match it up

WH854

recently got a 314-8, it sat a number of years and needs some attention. I have a few questions ,maybe someone can help me. I replaced the belt from engine to the mower deck with a 103 x 1/2 inch. The v-idler pulley on the mule drive went south. It appears I need a toro # 92-7103 pulley, but the specs say it calls for 5/8 belt. Can someone tell me what belt I need and what pulley I need. Also what belts are needed for the deck and needed for the transmission drive? I appreciate the help

Not trying to hijack this thread but, Don is right about the drive belt P/N 7473 is 5/8 X 82. If the deck is model # 05-42MS04 or 05-48MS04 your belt to the mower is P/N 94-2501 Pully is P/N 92-7103

Chas

BOWTIE

HELLO DAVE, THE PTO BELT IS 1/2" X 103" AND THE PULLEY IS AVIALABLE FROM NAPA,ORIELLY'S ETC. PART NUMBER IS 7-05486 IT IS MADE MADE BY PRIMELINE. MOST OF HE PULLIES ARE AVAILABLE FROM AUTO PARTS STORES.

BOWTIE IN OHIO