Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Somers, CT. May 19th & 20th 2012 SVAEC Antique Machinery Show

fireman

Here is the show that we were invited to last year. I believe all that went had a good time. I received an email from the show coordinator inviting us to come again. Wheel Horse won't be the featured tractor this year but we are welcome to attend.

http://svaec.webs.com/

SALTYWRIGHT

I PLAN TO BE THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR. IT WAS A GOOD SHOW. RUSS

SALTYWRIGHT

WHAT DAY ARE MOST CT. RED SQUARE MEMBERS GOING ? RUSS

Sparky

I'll make every attempt to be there. Heck, I made a 2 thousand dollar sale last year!! So it was a great show for me :eusa-clap: .

Mike...........

VinsRJ

I'll be there!

Sparky

WHAT DAY ARE MOST CT. RED SQUARE MEMBERS GOING ? RUSS

Saturday only for me Russ.

Mike.........

wallfish

Saturday for me too. I think this is the first show of the year in the area so it should be pretty good again.

Sparky

Saturday for me too. I think this is the first show of the year in the area so it should be pretty good again.

Its not the first for me John.

http://www.qvea.org/Zagray_Farm.html

I try to hit the Zagray Farm show at least twice. Its held three times a year and its huge with all sorts of cool stuff to see.

Mike...........

wallfish

I went to the fall show last year and there was a pretty good turn out even though It was supposed to rain.

I'll go to that show too. The Ol'Lady is gonna be pissed. Round hoods coming down

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY. BUT I CAN NOT MAKE THE OTHER SHOW ON THE 5/6 OF MAY. THERE IS A SHOW ON APRIL 29 AT EAST HAMPTON, CT. RUSS

fireman

I won't be there. My days of going to the shows are over. The only one I will be attending is the Kent show because I like the steam powered equipment and it's close to me. I just posted this as a favor to the Red Square Members.

wheelhorsec85

ILL BE THERE ON SAT :happy-jumpeveryone:

wallfish

I won't be there. My days of going to the shows are over. The only one I will be attending is the Kent show because I like the steam powered equipment and it's close to me. I just posted this as a favor to the Red Square Members.

And you seemed to be having a good time when I saw you! You can't be sitting around doing nothing, so what's your new hobby?

Crazywheelhorseman

i'll be there it was a great time last year.

Coadster32

Thanks for posting this up for us Jeff. I spoke to the guy from this show at Belltown, and gave him my contact info, as he said you were more or less getting out of the hobby. Like Jeff said, he's more than happy to have us back. Not too sure if I can make this one or not yet. It was a good time last year.

Sparky

So as long as nothing comes up to screw up my plans I will be there on Saturday.

Who else is planning on going for sure? Just curious what sort of RS showing we might have.

Mike.............

Ken B

I'm going to have to decide whether to make the Somers show or go to one of my Antique Outboard meets. They are both on the same day, bummer. I'd rather go to the tractor show if I know there will be a decent turnout of Horse guys there.

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY FOR SURE. RUSS

Sparky

Anyone have stuff their bringing to sell? I'll be bringing my 520 and offering it up for sale and my GT-1600 to cruise around on..

post-2-0-80069900-1336781694_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-40263300-1336781708_thumb.jpg

Mike.............

wheelhorsec85

OK EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO THE SOMERS SHOW THIS WEEKEND .what time is everybody gonna be there and or get there in the morning . was hoping everybody meet out front at like 6 am or so and all pull in together :eusa-think: . i really think it would be cool to do this :handgestures-thumbupright: . so if a few or all of you say you will meet in front on the side of the road ill see ya all at 6 :sad-bored:

Sparky

YO! Jeff! You do know the show starts at 8am right? I will be there in the AM but not 6, maybe 7:30ish.

I need all the beauty sleep I can git :eek: !

Mike...........

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE ABOUT 7;30. IT IS A 2 HOUR DRIVE FOR ME. RUSS

wheelhorsec85

YO! Jeff! You do know the show starts at 8am right? I will be there in the AM but not 6, maybe 7:30ish.

I need all the beauty sleep I can git :eek: !

Mike...........

i normally just go to the show and not set up so i didnt no this . but everybody has to get there eariler to set up before 8 .

OK EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO THE SOMERS SHOW THIS WEEKEND .what time is everybody gonna be there and or get there in the morning . was hoping everybody meet out front at like 6 am or so and all pull in together :eusa-think: . i really think it would be cool to do this :handgestures-thumbupright: . so if a few or all of you say you will meet in front on the side of the road ill see ya all at 6 :sad-bored:

ok wow late blommers huh . ok thats cool didnt no that .