Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDO1

FORD 165

COMMANDO1

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK,WHAT WOULD U PAY. GOING TO LOOK AT SATURDAYpost-6199-0-04082000-1333048530.jpg

perry

pretty tough tractors.made by jacobsen. any attatchments with it ?. hydro trans and lift is nice. i had a LGT 145 for years i mowed and plowed snow with. if your looking to get it to use the engine on something eles, the engine has the shallow oil pan / short crank rod dipper . wont work on alot of older wheel horse's. parts are obsolete for those tractors. i had to have mower deck spindles custom made for mine.

COMMANDO1

GOOD TO KNOW, NO ATTACHMENTS BESIDES DECK, ENGINE WAS REBUILT LAST YEAR. CLAIMS T HAVE 400 HRS. AD SAYS REALLY NICE DECK

Kingwood990

That is an early model. The early models had the open sides like yours does. The later ones had the engine compartment fully enclosed. The rear end on these tractors is the Peerless Tecumseh 2503 with Eaton M11 pump. The pump turns ccw. Also it has a limited slip differential.

My friend Larry restored this LGT 165 Ford. It turned out real nice. http://www.mytractor...ad.php?t=193846

AMC RULES

One of the cleanest examples I've seen. :thumbs:

perry

One of the cleanest examples I've seen. :thumbs:

that is a nice one. usually the front fiberglass grill's are broke. nice seat too. i had a guy drive from Iowa to michigan to buy the 52" deck i had from my ford.

• Like 1

Jim_M

If it helps you any I sold My LGT-145 with 48" deck and 48" dozer blade 18 years ago for $750.00 and the steering box was bad. That steering box was the only reason I sold it, it was a great tractor but that was before the average guy had any access to the internet and I couldn't find the part anywhere.

COMMANDO1

JUST LOOKED AT ADD AGAIN IT COMES W/PLOW

bowtiebutler956

I'm not sure what its worth, but it is a sharp looking machine! Hope you get it. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

perry

JUST LOOKED AT ADD AGAIN IT COMES W/PLOW

the plows are pretty decent . have left-right turn from seat, easy hook up. only thing i did'nt like is they dont raise very high.