Sign in to follow this  
Suburban 550

701 Updated Pics

Suburban 550

After a few months away from here and not much time to work on any horses, I finally got the 701 back together and had it out for a run today. A big improvement from what it looked like when I brought it home with all the major body and mechanical work done, it will probably make its first trip the way it is (partially in primer) to the Little Guys Show in Mt.Wolfe in May. As of now, it looks like we won't be going to the big show in June, but things could change. Hope you enjoy the pics.

When I brought it home

IMG_0688.jpg

Today

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

rmaynard

Looking real good Ray. Hope you can make it to the show. :thumbs:

bowtiebutler956

Looking Good!! :woohoo:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

Actually, I think that satin paint looks really good. :thumbs:

dclarke

Lookin good Ray, glad you're back. :thumbs:

Jake Kuhn

Looking good Ray! Glad to hear you are back. Jake

Suburban 550

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments. With the warmer weather we've been havin', I'm spendin' much of my time up at the new trailer, basically startin' all over from what I lost last summer. My horse time and Redsquare time has been very limited and my wallet took a big hit after last July's storm that took down the big oak tree. Heres a couple pics of then and now.

Old trailer after the storm

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Starting Over

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Hopin' for a better year this year.

Sparky

The 701 is coming along nicely Ray!

It looks like there are no big trees near your camper anymore...thats a good thing! Hopefully your spat of bad luck is over.

Hope you can make the WH show.

Mike...........

kthack657

Hey Ray the 701 is looking great...im still waiting on my belt guard that i bought back in january...have contacted the post office several times and they cant admit that they lost it...going to jdog in two weeks to look at another 701 with a belt guard. Wish me luck

kpinnc

Looks great Ray. That hood still blows my mind. Both my 701s are gonna require MAJOR hood repairs.

Nice new camper there too!

Suburban 550

Mike, I made sure they took all the big trees down before I brought the new trailer in. Lost alot of shade, but at least we could sleep at night. Karen, I guess you have your 701 all painted up and lookin' good. It's a shame about the belt guard, I didn't know it got lost and they are pretty hard to come by at a decent price. Are you and Jim gonna make the Little Guys Show? Kevin, I put about 20 hours or more into that hood just to get it in primer. I swapped out the new tires and wheels from an older 702 that I had at the show last year to make it look decent until I get another set of wheels sandblasted and powder coated. It's comin' along slow and I really don't want to rush it and would really like to add a HY-2 kit to it before it's all done.