AMC RULES

What's In Your Mirror?

fireman
image.thumb.jpg.09aaf219e3379eb33b4db433It's not a tractor but it's gonna be going on one!

• Like 1

stevebo

And that tractor is in my barn perhaps??:ph34r:

fireman

Maybe if the "Price is Right"!

AMC RULES
New FEL Jeff? 

fireman
New FEL Jeff? 

It's new to me.  A Johnson "Work Horse" Midget Model 10. Only 30" wide. Has manual trip bucket. Made a even swap for it. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES
:woohoo:  Can't wait to see more..:text-coolphotos: 

Hodge71

Its not necessarily whats in my mirror but more what the mirror itself is in.... Got me a new Horse Hauler....The YJ is gone and has been replaced by a JK Unlimited Rubicon... IMG_0335.thumb.JPG.10a9300060ffb648dca31Good enough for towing 3500 pounds of Horses...I can't wait to pull with it...Plus with the back seats folded down it is big enough to sleep 2.. Mobile camper too!!

• Like 4

stevebo

Very nice ! I am sure Ken B will chime in on this one. I believe his wifey has one too. 

Racinbob

I got to do it again :banana-blonde:

Doug, the gentleman who had the 701 and other stuff I hauled to the big show sent me a text yesterday. He wanted these out of his garage but didn't want to scrap them so he was giving them to a good home. I was more than happy to take the trip to Palm Coast. The rear tractor is a 657 and definitely worthy of saving. It has Wheel Horse branded tires in real good shape. I was finally able to get the ID off the one in the front, 1-3631, a 500 Special. The hood is straight but for a long frame, The pivot point has been modified. I'm thinking the hoods are identical on the 500 special and 657 (edit....nope :(). I'll have to research that some more. At first I was thinking to fix up the 657 using some parts off the other one but now I'm pondering. I think the 500 Specials are pretty spiffy.

In My Mirror 081415.JPG

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 6

cdsl810

Unfortunately, I could not get this pic. For one, the little Suburban 400 is too short for anything but the top of the lift lever to be seen over the truck tailgate, and secondly, I had to rush home with the precious cargo before monsoon 2015 hit my area. So, I wasn't able to stage anything that qualifies.

I guess that means I have to buy another one to make up for it :lol:

Edited by cdsl810
  • Like 4

squonk

Who's that peering thru my back window?pto_314_003.thumb.JPG.efa6b3b3595a3b4d48

• Like 7

AMC RULES
What the hump???   :lol:
That is one big asp Lawn Ranger Mike. 
  • Like 1

squonk

Notice the gunk on my hand? Loaded and strapped down in driving rain a snow plow, deck & tractor in 13 min flat! :)

AMC RULES
:lol:  What took you so long?  :eusa-clap:
  • Like 1

Sparky

Notice the gunk on my hand? Loaded and strapped down in driving rain a snow plow, deck & tractor in 13 min flat! :)

That's it? No story or better pics? Sheesh!
Mike.........

squonk

You want a story? Ok Once upon a time there were 3 bears. No wait a minute! I saw this tractor on CL. Decent price. He said it was a 13 HP Which didn't make sense. Crappy pic with snow on the ground. Coutn't even tell if it was a stick or hydro. Called and left message. Older Guy calls me back just as I'm leaving work Monday. 15 miles away so I go look at it. Ad said mint condition but it had sat under a cover for quite some time. The hood is stained and it's into the paint. Deck has 2 small holes that he didn't see untill I got there. Also came with an older snowblade. I beat him up some and we strike a deal in the nice sunshine :)

iI do not have ramps or the room in my truck for it so I have to come back the next day with the trailer. Tues comes and I'm driving into a severe thunderstorm. I see lightning bolts like in the B.C. Comics   ZOT!!!!!! I get there just as the rain lets up enough to not drown pay him and take off the deck as the next wave hits. So I'm allready wet so load up and go!

it's a 93 314-8 but it wasn't sold until 98.  It has 306 hrs. On it and man was it dirty from sitting in a dirt drivway under that cover. I don't know what my plan will be. I need to clean it up and go through it. I'm more of an old school 60's and 70's WH guy. If it was a hydro with an 1100  I'd definetly keep it but somthing has to go either this or Ezra. At least my cab will fit this tractor like it should

Got it's first bath tonight. I think it will need a couple more. I get another pic soon.  

Now how's that for a story? Is anyone asleep? :)

• Like 4

953 nut
:no:Sparky, you had to go and ask Mike for a story; when will you ever learn?  :confusion-helpsos:   But, Mike had a real good story so I guess it's OK.  Thanks Mike.   :greetings-waveyellow:
  • Like 3

AMC RULES
:sleeping-boring: I'd rather you finished...
your three bears story.  
:pray:
  • Like 5

squonk

Nothing like asking someone who's full of hot air to talk! :rolleyes: Anyway there's these 3 bears at the Iowa Illinois game see. Steve, John and Duke. They emptied out the concession stand and well .... oh never mind. More pics as promised. After the first wash.

314_1_001.thumb.JPG.b1d702c306e37450b469314_1_002.thumb.JPG.4bdf5168a4bb015ec47d

• Like 9

AMC RULES

:eusa-clap:   :hilarious:
 "emptied out the concession stand" 

Ken B

Nice score Mike! That tractor looks real clean and its not even broke in with just 300 hrs. on it! Tough call on whether to sell it or Ezra. You, know what the peanut gallery will say, Just keep them both!. I'm in the same boat as you though so I understand space limitations...

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

Bringing this 522xi home

522xi.jpg

Edited by WNYPCRepair
  • Like 4

WNYPCRepair

Bringing this 522xi home

safely in the corral. ;)

522xi.jpg

Edited by WNYPCRepair
  • Like 1

cdsl810

That's a great way to strengthen the herd!

• Like 3

muz123

I had to bring the trusty 212-H over to my mother-in laws because her cub cadet crapped out.IMG_1140.thumb.JPG.25def44a9da13e2b3883c

Edited by muz123
  • Like 2