• Like 2

stevebo

4th floor here we come !!

AMC RULES

Expect to see a new :wh: shed...

making it's debut in the near future. 

• Like 3

Geno

Go get em Craig!  :handgestures-thumbsup:   I just got back myself, there's 5 more behind the truck...  :eusa-doh:

Ken B

It looks like Craig took a ride to Stillwater...

Edited by Ken B

AMC RULES

Was well worth the trip too.

post-3498-0-10842000-1417316302_thumb.jp

• Like 1

jackhammer

Craig was that Black Friday buy..   Dude , looks like that last one has stick steering..

Who is the gentleman next to you ??

Ken B

Pete has been to my place a few times, super guy!

• Like 1

squonk

:handgestures-thumbsup:     :auto-swerve:     :greetings-clapyellow:

I saw that tractor was sold and by the location it was in I just knew who bought it!  :)  :wh:  :wh:

• Like 1

Ken B

Expect to see a new :wh: shed...

making it's debut in the near future. 

Will it be another one of them magic shed's Craig?  If so, let me know where to get one!

jackhammer

Lot of potential with that one good for you and Pollack Pete. Next time you talk  to him see if he had any Polish relation around the Rochester area.

stevebo

It has been a while since I could actually contribute to this thread.... :)  :banana-tux:

post-734-0-66815700-1417814449_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Geno

Now you got room for more right!   :text-woo:

fireman

No he doesn't have room for more but when you see what he got, I guess you could say he couldn't pass it up!

• Like 1

JimD

Looks like a D-250. :)

• Like 2

stevebo

Did not have to show him how to drive it more than one time...

post-734-0-24517700-1417822449_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

fireman

I think that tractor is a little too big and powerful for him. If something should happen there's no do over. I know he likes to drive them but that would make me nervous!

AMC RULES

...and everyone else at the big show.  :ychain:

stratostar250

I understand the wrath of 4th gear  :scared-notify:  :laughing-rofl:  and all this makes me think is  :hide:  hahaha, no, im kidding, I'm sure that his dirtbike is a bunch faster than that thing, He'll be okay.  But Nice score! Welcome to the 250 club, Looks like a nice early model!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

I had a plan, but I guess since you have own now, I won't have to bring mine to the next meet and greet at your house!  :eusa-whistle:  :ychain:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I for one Tom...    tractor.gif 

am hoping to see your 250 there too.  

fireman

...and everyone else at the big show.  :ychain:

Now that's funny right there!  :ychain:

I forgot about that Craig.

But in all seriousness we all know that things happen. We had a guy in town here who has been a heavy equipment operator all his life roll a large (about 4 tons) tractor over while mowing a field with a very slight slope. It pinned him, broke some ribs and collapsed a lung but luckily it kind of landed on three points and he wasn't crushed. He laid there for over half an hour till his wife wondered he was and found him. This guy is in his 60's and had been a heavy equipment operator in the Seabees and owned his owned excavation company ever since he got out of the service. He said he does't even remember how it happened but next thing he knew it was leaning sideways, then he was upside down with the steering wheel on his chest. Scary!

Anyway that's a really nice clean D250 and sounds like it runs great! Nice score Steve!

• Like 1

stevebo

I replaced a radiator hose (top one) and cleaned her up a bit. I used the power washer to get the years of grime off the engine. It cleaned up pretty good but then I drove it down into the barn and through the mud :banghead:

Wondering if anyone has the plow manual for it? It came with a really clean front plow but the hydro line that connects to the front port from the tractor is missing. Anyone have a diagram ?

stratostar250

I replaced a radiator hose (top one) and cleaned her up a bit. I used the power washer to get the years of grime off the engine. It cleaned up pretty good but then I drove it down into the barn and through the mud :banghead:

Wondering if anyone has the plow manual for it? It came with a really clean front plow but the hydro line that connects to the front port from the tractor is missing. Anyone have a diagram ?

At least the Diff Lock will help in the mud!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

I have the repair manual which is about 110 pages, and its for the earlier models, It has a few pictures of the hydraulic system, but not much, but it may help.  The manual is available here, and on the toro site.  I think the toro site has a little bit higher quality pictures though, just if you need the pictures to look a little better.  

Geno

Just when I thought I had hidden from them...   :laughing-rolling:

Date on the camera is wrong, this is from about an hour ago..

post-13404-0-48853400-1418748000_thumb.j

Edited by Geno
  • Like 2