Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Duke's New Camper

HorseFixer

:whistle:

All them ponies and not a Round Hood in the stable! B)

Oh well MJ and I went and looked at something else yesterday that looks like will be comming home to my stable! B) When I go camping I like roughing it! :banghead:

Duke

2001ForWinds025.jpg

2001ForWinds023.jpg

2001ForWinds021.jpg

:banghead::banghead:COMPLETE W/ WORKBENCH B)B)

2001ForWinds002.jpg

2001ForWinds003.jpg

nylyon

Very nice Duke, good looking Class C Motorhome! Let me know when you travel out east.

DOC in Kentucky

Good lookin' RIG Duke

Everything a man could ask for :whistle:

The only thing I think it needs is a couple big " RED SQUARE" decals on the sides. B)

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys!

Well I said durring the show that MJ turned her nose up at the SKID ROW :whistle: er I mean Blue Star Motel B) Being In The Navy I Had Alot Worse Conditions Believe Me! The Ladies Don't Like It Our Way They Will Put Up With Alot As Lond As Its Clean. Anyways Thats What Led to This. Since We Have The Grandaughter And I See Camping In Her Eyes More Time Away From So Of The Things I Like To Do Anyways How Much Do You Guys Think. Here Are The Options It Comes With

This Is The Price From NADA See H0w Close Ya Come On What I Paid. The Unit Is Close To Flawless As You Can Get. Was Owned By An Ole' Couple And Is Really Really Clean. Name The Price I Am Paying. Also Has A Vortec Engine. The Firsat Price In Each Columb Is Low Retail And Avg Retail.

July 07, 2008

Motor Homes

Model: M-28A C7.4

Length: 29 1/2'

Coach Design: Mini Motor Home

Floor Plan: Queen Bed

Self-Contained: YES

Slides:

PRICING

Low Retail Average Retail

Base Price

$16,500 $19,880

Mileage Factor (Gasoline engine only)

0 - 15000: Plus 16% $2,640 $3,181

Options

AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING

15,000 BTU Central/Ducted $385 $465

APPLIANCES

Gas Grill Cook Top $455 $550

Microwave/Hood Combo $200 $245

ENTERTAINMENT

AM/FM/CD Stereo $125 $155

T.V. 19" Color $140 $170

MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT

Cabinetry Upgrade (Deluxe) $910 $1,100

Cruise Control $45 $60

Driver Side Door $215 $265

Electric Step (Single) $85 $105

Fiberglass Exterior 30' and Under $730 $880

Full Body Paint $3,050 $3,675

LPG Gas/Smoke Detector $45 $55

Luggage Rack and Ladder $55 $70

Power Roof Vent $75 $95

Spare Tire and Carrier $60 $75

Tilt Wheel $45 $60

Trailer Hitch $50 $65

Vinyl Graphics $975 $1,175

TOTAL PRICE $26,845 $32,500

Notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL MODELS INCLUDE MICROWAVE, WATER HEATER, AIR CONDITIONING, AWNING AND GENERATOR. ADD $900.00 TO CHEV MODELS EQUIPPED W/VORTEC ENGINE. (*)VORTEC ENGINE INCLUDED IN PRICE, DO NOT ADD FOR IT. (**)SLIDE-OUT ROOM AND HYDRAULIC JACKS INCLUDED IN PRICE. -- APPLY NOTE WITH * ONLY WHEN THERE IS AN ASTERISK(S) FOLLOWING THE MODEL NAME.

Value Explanations

Prices shown are retail consumer values and to be considered as selling prices. Trade-in and loan values are confidential for our dealers and industry base subscribers. Trade-in values are to be determined by local dealers and are generally lower than values shown.

Low Retail Value

perry

did ya buy it B) .

i have seen alot of the big ones forsale and really cheap to.

HorseFixer

Yeah we brought it home last night! B) Been spiffin it up! Gonna hafta get plates next week and Im dreadin that! B) Thanks To Jenny Grandholm!! :whistle:

Duke

bowtieguy

Bro Duke...now I've got to say you have all the luck....just think, if un's had not stayed the da Blue Moon motel, MJ might not have let you look at a nice RV like this....wow, MJ can travel in comfort now....now for the price....heck I probably would try that ole Wheel Horse trick......"its kinda old and parts are hard to get but I'd take it off your hands for a 100 bucks".....but you did say it has a WORKBENCH in it....I guess that would make it worth about 10 grand....cause that might also be the place your gonna sleep if you keep putting MJ up in em fancy Blue joints!!

PS....that Vortec get your red trailer right of down the road too.... B)

KyBlue

Very Nice!!!!!

GlenPettit

The value really drops as soon as the first owner drives it off the lot, didn't say how old it is or the milage, I would guess about half of base, $15,000 if less than 10 years old!

HorseFixer

The value really drops as soon as the first owner drives it off the lot, didn't say how old it is or the milage, I would guess about half of base, $15,000 if less than 10 years old!

Well yer right I didn't list the year or the mileage! IM :imstupid: or maybe its the ole' age creepin up on me! B) Its a 2001 7 years old and it only has 10,859 miles dang things not even broke in good. B) Itb was owned by an 80 year ole guy and his wife and he had a stoke and needed to sell it! I hated to get off my wallet but I paid $ 20,000.00 for it. The $32,500 price was low cause you hafta add the $ 900.00 for the Vortec Engine And This one would go high because of the condition and LOW mileage. At any rate Retail Would Be $ 33,400.00 I have been offered $28,000.00 For it But MJ Would Shoot Me! B)

I have been told by a couple dealer friends of mine that I didnt go wrong cause its a cream puff. I Have been working on it a little each night just mainly spiffin and polishing it. And loading it with the essential campin stuff! Takes alot of work to organize one of these things I can appreciate what people go thru! Its the initial expense to get one set up! well 6 years till retirement so maybe this will get us there we can have fun with it till then and still get some use out of it. :whistle:

Thanks Duke