Sign in to follow this  
Lars

Project suburban internasjonale tractors

Lars

Ok as you all know!

Rooster has helped me through and get a Suburban 551 to Norway and it is something I value very much, His help has been incredible. so it is not easy to say thank you enough, etc. .. almost tears in my eyes when I think about it .. It has been fun and challenging to find parts, but with the help of many other good hearted people that I have to say thank you to .. this is something I value highly .. so thank you all ..

The plan of it all was that we should both to have a Suburban. Therefore, we called it Project Suburban international tractors,

but Rooster is a busy man with work and all racing, etc. with building racing engines and tractors. So it would have taken him a long time and have restored an Suburban possibly 2-3 years. So to make it happen, and thanks for all your help!!!! So here's your tractor Rooster

100_2072.jpg100_2073.jpg

Project suburban Internasjonal tractors

Regards

Lars

• Like 1

AMC RULES

So...I'm not sure I understand Lars, are you guys swapping tractors? :popcorn:

Lars

So...I'm not sure I understand Lars, are you guys swapping tractors? :popcorn:

Nope we are not swapping tractors.. Rooster have tractor's but they are restore project's and it wil take him longtime to get one he can use.. But not anymore he have one here

tgranthamfd

Did you find him a better one, than he had, over here??

Lars

Did you find him a better one, than he had, over here??

Yes.. And he have taken parts of his tractor to get mine shipped in time to norway.

tgranthamfd

Cool deal. You guys are absolutly awesome.

Jake Kuhn

Very cool Lars. Was wondering what the plans were when you showed me those pics the other night. Jake

Rooster

Lars...still amazed by this, when you told me on the phone I think I was in shock, lol!

When we started the Project, the Idea was we would both have a 551.

I gave Lars PART of a 551 I had acquired in a recent purchase of several tractors. Plans were for him to scrounge the rest of the parts, then I would crate and ship it....which is basically how it all went, lol!

IN the end we would both have restored 551's, however, with my schedule it will take me, as Lars said, 2-3 years to do a complete restore on a Suburban.

I am still getting anther 551...which is in much worse condition than this one, and I will do a complete restoration on it.

During the search for Parts, Stevasaurus hooked us up with Joe Bob, who we thought might have some parts or at least knowledge to help us out....when he showed us this pic of a complete tractor Lars and I both droooled for it (Being the die-hard Suburbanites we are...)

Lars did not think it fair that I not have a Suburban to run, so to repay the little I did for him...he did this great big thing!

Lars...thanks Bro!

Suburbanites Unite! LOL

Project Suburban International Tractors ON!

bowtiebutler956

That,s an amazing story, there sure are some outstanding folks here at ResSquare. :text-datsphatyo: To Rooster and Lars both. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

racinfool40

Yea I have to say I have got to know Lars ( Nag-Nag-Nag) and rooster pretty good thru chat and Skype and 2 great guys!! I'm glad to see things working out for all!!! :woohoo:

gwgdog66

Great :grin:

Wheel-N-It

That,s an amazing story, there sure are some outstanding folks here at ResSquare. :text-datsphatyo: To Rooster and Lars both. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

DITTO :handgestures-thumbup:

stevasaurus

I think I understand what is going on here...but I am going to keep it to myself... :) I have been wrong before.

Lars

Well im sorry, in bad at explain things so it's possible you misunderstand a bit, if u are

read this thread you will understand perhaps a little more ..

c161rat

I personally watched ths project and "Bromance".....LOL between Lars and Rooster blossom!!!!! It does my heart proud to see that 2 people with a common interest get together on a single project and see it through to completition. Lots of people can talk about how they want to do something and if the opportunity arrizes they may act on it. However this was not a simple endevor and it took alot of work on poth parties to make it happen. This is really a story that should be retold many times as a rembrence to why we are all on this forum, To help our fellow Wheel Horse Brothers and sisters!!!!!! Congrats to both of you on seeing this project to its completition!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud to call you Friends!!!!!

(disclaimer).......Bromance is in no way an insult to Lars and Rooster...I coined this term to explain their friendship and is in no way a refrence to their sexual prefrences.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

gapper

Way to go guys. Sounds like you are having a good time on this project as most friends do when they work together. Man, godda find me one of those friends!!! LOL

AMC RULES

(disclaimer).......Bromance is in no way an insult to Lars and Rooster...I coined this term to explain their friendship and is in no way a refrence to their sexual prefrences.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

:icecream: :icecream: :ROTF:

Rooster

What?...Lars is kinda cute :wub:

• Like 1

c161rat

I especially like his shirtless picture holding a big fish!!!!!!!!!!....LOL

Lars

U 2 Bro :wub: