Sign in to follow this  
23 Reo

Front tach-a-matic

23 Reo

Looking for the plans to put a newer tach-a-matic on my 69 raider. They were on older web site.

I also need the correct red paint color.

Any help appreciated.

David

bowtiebutler956

I haven't been around long enough to have seen that post on the old website, but I'm sure someone here will chime in who knows what your talking about. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Trouty56

There is a link in this old post by moderator Jason but it doesn't point to the correct thread (some of these old pointers are corrupted).....apparently TT had posted a tutorial explaining how to do it. Maybe one of the moderators can create a PDF of the tutorial and post it in the files section....hint, hint.....

Thank you in advance.....

Trouty56

Found it.......

I did create a PDF that I could upload but I don't want to unless it is OK with TT. It is really his content.

David....about the paint.....man, there are so many options it makes a guy dizzy. Guys use Rustoleum Regal Red (I like the color of this), Valspar IH Red, there is a Krylon also some guys like...can't think of the name...maybe Cherry Red......some guys use real auto paint too. Try searching for it if others don't give you recommendations......

Welcome to the board...must have been looking around for a while if you saw something on the old forum.

• Like 1

tunahead72

David,

:WRS: Hope you're enjoying your stay here!

Bob's right about the paint colors, there's lots of possibilities. I've never done a restoration, so I don't have any particular opinion, but here's a thread to get you started: