Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Just can't get motivated

Kingwood990

I really wish my weekend was as laid back as every one else's. Got up early yesterday morning and did a lot of weed eating at a friends house. Went though about a half gallon of mix fuel so I guess you could say I got a lot done. I then went home took a shower and went back to the same friends house. I get back and all three trucks were stuck in the field. So instead of getting some time off last night I spent from 6pm to 3am getting trucks out of a field.

Now I do not have the motivation to do anything so the rest of the weekend will be nice and laid back. Hopefully next weekend will be nice and laid back like it should be.

perry

, I feel guilty not doing anything, anyone else having this ? I'm ready for warm weather to be outside with a jacket, or a T shirt!!

i am starting to feel that way every day. and watching my tractor collection get liquidated on ebay does not help. .

Rooster

Bought a "new to me" truck Last Saturday as in 10 day ago, lol.

Since Then I put in a 70 hour work week, and 2000+ miles on that truck....Begging for a day of laying around, rofl!

Some days ya just don't feel it, I have found on those days, if I push it when I don't "feel" it, I don't do it well anyways. Better off letting it lie there than to do bad things to it!

Steve B.

I feel ya's. I usually get most of my tinkering in on the weekend, allowing for the honey-do list of course. I find this time of year, with the time and season change, I am whipped by the time I get home from work. Eat some dinner and I just wanna crash on the couch and veg. I do know the enthusiasm will pick up in a few weeks as it gets warmer out. Just have to weather the proverbial storm.

Hang in there! It'll be goood again. The good wrenching days will return... :banana-wrench: